Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis - Capital at Ball Aerospace
Do you want to work for a world-leading manufacturer who strives to build a better future through sustainability and innovation? Are you looking for a new challenge in a stable, fast-growing sector?
Join us, and build your career by helping us build the future.
We are a global leader in sustainable products with more than 21,000 team members worldwide. From infinitely recyclable aluminum cans, cups, and aerosol bottles, to aerospace solutions that enable our customers to have a deeper understanding of our planet and the universe. We produce all these incredible things with one unique purpose: crafting a better community, a better society, a better world.
Moreover, each of us has a deep commitment to diversity and inclusion which is the foundation of our culture of belonging. And everyone at Ball is an everyday champion, making a difference by doing what we love.
We lead with our heads and our hearts and combine innovative thinking with a spirit of resiliency that keeps us moving forward in a relentless pursuit of new ways to make life, and the world, better. Whether we’re developing packaging that’s infinitely recyclable or aerospace innovations. Because what we create may change, but what we will always make is a difference.
Primary Purpose of the Position:
Experienced leader and mentor within the forecasting, planning and analysis team in Beverage Packaging North and Central America. This is a Capital focused position responsible for managing the divisional forecasting, reporting and analysis process including monthly, quarterly and annual requirements, as well as ad-hoc requests. Acts as liaison with Corporate FP&A team and supports Global Beverage reporting requirements.
Essential Responsible Areas:
- Manages the forecasting, planning and analysis process and delivery of monthly, quarterly and annual reporting and related ad hoc requests on a timely basis.
- Mentors and supports the development of the divisional FP&A team.
- Coordinates the forecasting process on a quarterly basis and the annual budgeting process resulting in the development of divisional financial statements including the P&L, Balance Sheet, and Cash Flow statement.
- Pays attention to detail and is alert to business changes and how they might affect our financial statements in the future.
- Develops and maintains detailed analysis of the financial statements produces standard reporting packages and provides support to core business partners.
- Collaborates with IT to develop improvements to systems, automate work flows and reports and drive efficiency and data integrity throughout the process.
- Maintains a working relationship with accounting team to understand monthly reporting and support accurate financial results.
- Reviews monthly results and provides summative analysis to stakeholders.
- Drives standardization of process flow and documentation within the finance function.
- Ownership of Freight analytics, forecasting and understanding. Critical need to business partner with IBP and maintain strong relationship cross functionally.
Position Requirement & Competencies:
- Broad training in a related field usually acquired through graduate degree level education or work-related experience.
- Job related experience for 7 year(s) minimum.
- Ability to make detailed presentations of financial analysis, including on projects and a variety of business problems to executive management.
- Ability to analyze and interpret data and make recommendations.
- Working knowledge of the following areas: finance, accounting, Economic Value Added (EVA), business and economic principles and practices, financial modeling, Excel spreadsheets, Word documents, JDE Enterprise One, and Essbase, preferred.
Compensation & Benefits
- Hiring Salary Range: $ 98,500 - 150,500 (Salary to be determined by the applicant’s education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity and alignment with market data.)
- Job Grade: 13
- Other Compensation: This role will be eligible to participate in the annual incentive compensation plan.
- Regular Full-Time Salaried and Hourly positions: Ball includes a comprehensive benefits structure, Go to our career site and click "Total Rewards" to learn more.
Ball Corporation has been made aware of reports involving fraudulent job offers. These often appear legitimate, but Ball does not make job offers until after a candidate has submitted a job application and has participated in a face-to-face interview (In person or via WebEx). All email correspondence from Ball Corporation ends in “@ball.com.” Please also be advised that Ball will never request payment or require candidates to deposit a check during the recruitment and onboarding processes. If you have questions about any open positions at Ball, please visit our careers website at https://jobs.ball.com/.
If you have applied to a position and have been asked for personal information through LinkedIn, please notify LinkedIn directly.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minority, Female, Disabled, Lesbian, Gay, Bi-sexual, Transgender and Veterans