Manager, Commercial Finance at Ball Aerospace
Do you want to work for a world-leading manufacturer who strives to build a better future through sustainability and innovation? Are you looking for a new challenge in a stable, fast-growing sector?
Join us, and build your career by helping us build the future.
We are a global leader in sustainable products with more than 21,000 team members worldwide. From infinitely recyclable aluminum cans, cups, and aerosol bottles, to aerospace solutions that enable our customers to have a deeper understanding of our planet and the universe. We produce all these incredible things with one unique purpose: crafting a better community, a better society, a better world.
Moreover, each of us has a deep commitment to diversity and inclusion which is the foundation of our culture of belonging. And everyone at Ball is an everyday champion, making a difference by doing what we love.
We lead with our heads and our hearts and combine innovative thinking with a spirit of resiliency that keeps us moving forward in a relentless pursuit of new ways to make life, and the world, better. Whether we’re developing packaging that’s infinitely recyclable or aerospace innovations. Because what we create may change, but what we will always make is a difference.
Primary Purpose of the Position:
Performs financial analyses for the renewal of existing customer sales contracts and new customer contract pricing and contract development. Performs contract compliance and customer margin financial analyses.
Essential Responsible Areas:
- Supports the Beverage Packaging North & Central America management approval process and contract development for contract renewals, non-contract business, new business, and new products.
- Provides Economic Value Added (EVA) based financial analysis on pricing, terms and margin, including complex customer deals, scenario analyses, and capital planning implications.
- Supports and promotes pricing and contract terms strategy to address changes in the dynamic market and to support business priorities and new initiatives.
- Performs the calculation of key contract periodic price changes, and provides input and analysis in the forecastng and budgeting of the components of the Division's net sales.
- Administers contract compliance, including freight reconciliation and financial analyses. Works with directors and managers on contract compliance issues.
- Prepares special analysis projects as directed by management.
- May manage and develop one direct report.
Position Requirement & Competencies:
- Broad training in a related field usually acquired through college or work-related experience
- Job related experience for 5 year(s) minimum
- MBA, CPA and/or CMA preferred.
- Ability to work cross functionally, build relationships, and promote or sell ideas or concepts.
- Ability to operate and functionally use a computer with advanced skills in Excel.
- Ability to perform mathematical calculations required for analysis of pricing and contracts.
- Ability to analyze and interpret data and legal language and make recommendations.
- Ability to organize, plan and prioritize.
- Working knowledge of the following areas: JD Edwards software, Essbase, SalesForce, manufacturing, finance, business principles and practices, customer relations, etc.
- Understanding of the sales and marketing field as it relates to the metal beverage container industry.
Compensation & Benefits
- Hiring Salary Range: $77,500 - $115,500(Salary to be determined by the applicant’s education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity and alignment with market data.)
- Other Compensation: This role will be eligible to participate in the annual incentive compensation plan.
- Regular Full-Time Salaried and Hourly positions: Ball includes a comprehensive benefits structure, Go to our career site and click "Total Rewards" to learn more.
Ball Corporation has been made aware of reports involving fraudulent job offers. These often appear legitimate, but Ball does not make job offers until after a candidate has submitted a job application and has participated in a face-to-face interview (In person or via WebEx). All email correspondence from Ball Corporation ends in “@ball.com.” Please also be advised that Ball will never request payment or require candidates to deposit a check during the recruitment and onboarding processes. If you have questions about any open positions at Ball, please visit our careers website at https://jobs.ball.com/.
If you have applied to a position and have been asked for personal information through LinkedIn, please notify LinkedIn directly.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minority, Female, Disabled, Lesbian, Gay, Bi-sexual, Transgender and Veterans