Lead Financial Reporting & Technical Accounting Analyst at LogicMonitor (Remote)
LogicMonitor is the leading fully automated, cloud-based infrastructure monitoring and observability platform for enterprise IT and managed service providers.
We love going to work and think you should too. We are customer-obsessed, work as one agile team, and strive to be better every day while building trust. These are our core values. So it's no surprise that we work hard and genuinely have fun working with each other as we expand our global presence and achieve record-breaking success.
This position can be remote, offering you the flexibility to work out of your home full-time. You'll have easy access to and support from your manager and frequent video meetings to keep you plugged into your team. If you are traveling to the area, we invite you to take advantage of our space if you would like to work in an office environment.
LogicMonitor is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees, where different backgrounds and perspectives are valued and encouraged - regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. We encourage all people to come as they are.
We operate with integrity, esteem diversity, and treat each other fairly and with respect. We strive to find our own versions of personal and professional harmony through community building and holistic growth. We hear time and time again that our awesome people are a huge part of why LMers chose LogicMonitor, love their teams, and choose to stay.
To learn more about life at LogicMonitor, check out our Careers Page.
What You'll Do:
LogicMonitor is looking for a talented Financial Reporting & Technical Accounting Analyst to play a critical role in the financial reporting of the company. You will be an instrumental member of the Finance team, helping to bring a systematic and disciplined approach to financial reporting, accounting policies, and compliance and control practices.
Here's a closer look at this key role:
- Takes the lead in the preparation and review of the financial reporting package to our investors. This involves coordinating information prepared by other functions including Accounting, FP&A, and others.
- Takes over monthly flash reporting requirements.
- Assists in documentation and maintenance of critical accounting policies.
- Assists in the preparation and review of the Financials Statements and disclosures for external reporting that can potentially be part of Form S-1 filings.
- Assists in analysis of new and proposed accounting standards issued by the SEC and the FASB to determine the impact on the company and implements new accounting standards, as required.
- Supports internal control compliance; mitigates and remediates control compliance issues identified through internal and external audit processes.
- Assists in assessment of external and internal audit findings and assist the Finance team with the development of management action plans, as it relates to accounting policies and remediation plans
- Coordinates with internal leaders and process owners to ensure engagement and timely execution of close process, reporting and audit work.
- 6+ total years of experience
- CPA and/or Big 4 or regional accounting firm experience preferred
- Deep technical accounting experience in financial reporting standards and US GAAP expertise
- Experience in preparing SEC compliant financial statements
- Demonstrated experience, skills and knowledge of technology companies
- Experience with NetSuite or similar ERP platforms
Residents of California, click Here to view our California Applicant Privacy Notice.