Junior Financial Analyst at 777 Partners (Miami, FL)
As a Senior Financial Analyst at SuttonPark Capital, you are responsible for the analysis of different financial components within the company, a part of the Finance/Capital Markets team which is responsible for the different levels of reporting to the company’s institutional investors, and aid different levels of management within the company in the forecasting of complex financial matters pertaining to the company’s capital structure.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- The valuation of various structured portfolios the company is looking to either acquire or sell off
- The monthly reporting management of the firm’s securitizations/obligations to service to then be submitted to the firm’s institutional investors
- The daily/monthly reporting of the firm’s different credit vehicles
- Updates to the firm’s investor presentations to reflect operational activity on a quarterly basis
- Various ad-hoc requests from multiple departments within the company
- Updates to financial model’s based on amendments/extensions to credit agreements/servicing agreements
SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE / ABILITIES
- Interest in Financial Markets/ Capital Markets
- Knowledge/exposure to basic fundamental principals in Finance (Time Value of Money, Characteristics of a Bond, Asset Class variations, etc )
- Preferably interest in the credit markets
- Strong quantitative and problem-solving skills
- Ability to clearly articulate and present ideas both in written presentations and orally to senior management
- Excel (Preferably Vlookups, Pivot Tables, If statements) must be able to efficiently and independently build an Excel waterfall model in its entirety
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- M.A. degree in Finance or related field required from an accredited institution
- 4 years of experience using Excel (Preferably Vlookups, Pivot Tables, If statements)
- 3 years in an analytical role preferably with exposure to different asset classes within Finance
- Interest in Capital Markets/ Credit Markets
CERTIFICATIONS AND LICENSES
- No specific Certifications/License requirements that I am aware of – please advise
Do not edit past this line
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee frequently is required to talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms. The employee is rarely required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and the ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
777 Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All aspects of consideration for employment and employment with the Company are governed on the bases of merit, competence and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.