Appnovation helps brands thrive through innovative, people-inspired experiences and solutions. By embracing the powerful combination of technology and agility, we seamlessly integrate strategy, experience, design, development and analytics.
We create standout digital experiences by collaborating with brands to understand the individual challenges and goals for every initiative. Focusing on our clients’ customers, we effectively combine empathy, evidence and real-world insight so that solutions are derived from truth and meaning. Appnovation is an award-winning team dedicated to inspiring possibility.
- Prepare invoices, and perform reconciliation of AR accounts;
- Prepare and review weekly reporting of aged AR accounts;
- Review overdue accounts and following up on collections;
- Communicate with Client Services Representatives and Project Managers regarding account/project related issues;
- Communicate externally with customers and their AP teams to send out invoices, handle collections, and resolve any invoicing issues should they arise;
- Assist with general month-end and year-end close;
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities with current processes;
- Other ad-hoc tasks as assigned.
- 2+ years of accounting and reporting experience
- Pursuing or already a designated accountant (CPA)
- Highly proficient with Excel
- Detail-oriented, performs well under pressure with tight deadlines
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Ability to effectively communicate
- Maintains positive mindset in a fast-paced environment
- Flexible and easily adapts to changing environments
- Experience with Salesforce is an asset
Accommodations are available upon request throughout the recruitment process.