Investor Relations Manager - Senior Associate at Dropbox (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 1:51 p.m. (CST) on Thursday, September 1, 2022
By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
Dropbox is looking for a Manager, Investor Relations. This is a highly visible role that provides meaningful exposure to senior leadership and an opportunity to shape the investor messaging and financial narrative for Dropbox. You will serve as a key point of contact with the Wall Street community, helping build, maintain and expand relationships with mutual and hedge funds as well as sell side research analysts covering the company. This role will report to the Head of Investor Relations and work closely with FP&A, Accounting, Communications, Legal, and Product teams.Responsibilities
- Organize and manage events on company IR calendar, including quarterly earnings cycle, investor conferences, non-deal roadshows, and investor calls
- Track and maintain a record of Dropbox sell-side analysts’ coverage including estimates, ratings, reports, and other relevant data
- Collaborate with FP&A, Accounting, Legal, Comms, and Product to gather information related to quarterly financial performance and ensure accuracy of figures and alignment of external messaging
- Support the quarterly earnings process by preparing earnings conference call scripts, press releases, investor presentation, Q&A documents, and other prep materials for sell-side and buy-side post-earnings calls
- Identify investor targets globally that align with Dropbox long-term strategy
- Craft key management talking points for investor engagements including conference presentations, Investor Days, bus tours, and one-on-one meetings
- Ensure up-to-date and accurate management of Dropbox’s IR website and manage vendor relationships with event platforms and market data firms
- Monitor and internally summarize industry trends and peers’ commentary and financial results by continuously tracking sell-side research, financial news, and transcripts
- Assist in producing reports and presentations on Dropbox shareholder feedback and activity for senior leadership and the Board of Directors
- Collaborate with Legal and Comms teams around ESG initiatives and messaging
- 5+ years of experience including sell side equity research or investor relations at a public company, preferably in the technology sector
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal, with the presence and confidence to interact with senior executives and investors and represent Dropbox at investor conferences
- Strong financial and business acumen, including a firm grasp of financial metrics and modeling
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and capable of multi-tasking with strong attention to detail
- Proactive and self-motivated, collaborative and strategic with strong technical and interpersonal skills combined with the desire to work closely with various teams across the company
Total RewardsAt Dropbox, we strive to be a great place for all Dropboxers to grow and be recognized for that growth. This job posting reflects broad requirements, and represents two potential levels of role. Through our assessment process, we will identify your level that ties to compensation based on your experience and technical expertise along with the scope of the role.
For candidates hired in Colorado, the expected salary/On-Target Earnings (OTE) range for the role is $91,500 - $107,600 - $123,700 if you are assessed at the IC3 level. If you are instead assessed at the IC4 level, the expected salary/On-Target Earnings (OTE) range for the role is $109,500 - $128,800 - $148,100.
This salary/OTE range represents the low, middle, and high end of the salary or OTE (Sales roles) range for this position, and is subject to change. To determine a Dropboxer’s starting pay we carefully consider a variety of factors, including primary work location and an evaluation of a candidate’s skills, experience, market demands, and internal parity. This position may be considered a promotional opportunity.
Salary/OTE is just one component of Dropbox’s total rewards package. All regular employees are also eligible for the corporate bonus program or a sales incentive (target included in OTE) as well as stock in the form of Restricted Stock Units (RSUs).
Dropbox is committed to investing in the holistic health and wellbeing of all Dropboxers and their families. Our benefits and perks programs include, but are not limited to:
- Competitive medical, dental and vision coverage
- (US Only) Competitive 401(k) Plan with a generous company match and immediate vesting
- Flexible Time Off/Paid Time Off, paid holidays, 11 Company-wide PTO days, Volunteer time off and more
- Protection Plans including; Life Insurance, Disability Insurance and Travel benefit plans
- Perks Allowance to be used on what matters most to you, whether that’s wellness, learning and development, food & groceries, and much more
- Parental benefits including; Parental Leave, Child and Adult Care, Day Care FSA (US Only), Fertility Benefits (US Only), Adoption and Surrogacy support and Lactation Support
- Mental Health and Wellness benefits
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
Additional benefits details are available upon request.