What You Will Need:
- Create and implement Innovid’s global investor targeting strategy and framework.
- Prepare IR materials, including reports, presentations, news releases, and companies’ materials for investors meetings and events, as well as for quarterly earnings release.
- Oversee analysis and presentation of feedback of investors' perceptions, brokerage security analysts' positions and summaries, relative stock price movements, and periodic ownership analysis.
- Help coordinate investor conferences, investor roadshows, earnings conference calls, financial press releases, and investor meetings.
- Handle and manage external IR agencies.
- Create analyst day and stockholder day materials.
- Own shareholder outreach and relationship management efforts.
- Review annual reports, SEC filings, and proxy statements.
- Monitor financial analyst reports and summarize for senior management.
- Analyzing and present financial trends, competitor behavior, shareholder issues, and anything else that could impact the business.
- Own communication with analysts and investors, and work closely with the leadership team to identify opportunities and market trends to strengthen and build relationships with the company’s investors.
- Conduct research and reports on industry and peer information and practices and perform comprehensive competitive analysis.
What You Will Need:
- 3+ years of managing investor relations at a technology company
- Knowledge in technology, platforms, TMT is a must; adtech is preferred
- Excellent communication and analytical skills, highly motivated team player with the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Self-starter with experience in a fast-paced, multitask-oriented environment, flexible to changing priorities and multiple tasks within compressed deadlines.
- Ability to develop relationships and collaborate with business leaders across the company, as well as the executive team.
- Proven success in developing investor confidence and belief in the company's vision and strategy for delivering shareholder value.
- Combination of both IR and investment community experience preferred.
What We Offer:
- High visibility role with a tremendous amount of growth potential
- This position may be based in the locations where we have offices (NYC, Chicago, Detroit, Los Angeles) or may be positioned remotely on a temporary or more permanent basis.
- Competitive compensation package for qualifying employees, which includes: health, dental, and vision insurance. Life insurance, PTO + Sick Days, 401K + match, a volunteer program, paid parental leave and stock options.
- Offices in major cities around the world, unlimited snacks, and a cross-company collaboration unlike anywhere else.
- The base pay range for this position is $200,000 - $220,000 per year. The determination of what a specific employee in this job classification is paid depends on a number of factors, including, but not limited to, prior employment history/job-related knowledge, qualifications and skills, length of service, and geographic location.
- This position is eligible for quarterly bonuses based on specified benchmarks, in accordance with all applicable bonus terms and conditions.
- This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay Act.