Manages external reporting staff responsible for activities within the liquidity reporting process, specifically the FR 2052a, LCR and NSFR processes. Manages the performance of assigned staff, coaching and guiding on external reporting and strategy execution. Sets priorities and allocates resources to align with business and external reporting objectives. Has a thorough understanding of regulatory reporting concepts including compliance and regulatory bodies.
- Incumbent has expertise in regulatory requirements, established industry and company controls and company reporting tools and practices.
- Manages teams identifying, assessing, prioritizing, and addressing data and reporting needs for internal clients within External Reporting.
- Confers with internal clients to review their reporting and data needs against existing solutions and future state reporting expectations.
- Applies understanding of the regulatory requirements that exist within the assigned area of responsibility and how these requirements may be addressed through process improvements.
- Consults managers with reporting team(s) on underlying reporting development, to improve efficiency in data sourcing and report automation. Tracks and reports on team metrics and results.
- Coaches and guides assigned staff on improving the execution of the external reporting activities and achievement of goals. Manages staff development and talent management processes. Coaches and counsels staff, determines staffing and compensation recommendations and participates in hiring and termination decisions.
- Directly manages external reporting staff and ensures their focus on short-term goals tasks to deliver on operational objectives and functional initiatives.
- Responsible for the achievement of goals and objectives for a defined process or for the function within a country or small business unit or legal entity. Contributes to functional operations management.
- Modified based upon local regulations/requirements.
- Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- 10-12 years of total work experience
- 3-5 years in management preferred.
- Experience in trading, investment banking, or investment management is preferred.
More Information on BNY Mellon
BNY Mellon operates in the Fintech industry. The company is located in New York, NY. BNY Mellon was founded in 2022. It has 41739 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 304 open jobs at BNY Mellon, click here.
Read Full Job Description