Global Treasury Manager at Stitch Fix (Remote)
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Stitch Fix Finance team enables our clients to be their best self. We broadly define our clients as customers, business partners, and shareholders. Our mission is “Partners in Growth,” and we drive value through business partner support, innovative and insightful analysis, and financial integrity. We are looking for bright and kind individuals motivated by challenge, specifically those who succeed in a fast-paced environment and will thrive in building and improving processes to scale Stitch Fix to the next level.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Global Treasury Manager will assist with execution and management of the Company’s Treasury function. The successful candidate is detail driven and organized, and delivers operational and technical expertise in a collaborative, cross-functional environment. This person will be technically savvy, with excellent interpersonal skills to be successful working with constituents both internally and externally. This is a US-based, remote-eligible position.
YOU’RE EXCITED ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY BECAUSE YOU WILL...
- Manage daily cash position, assisting in all aspects of cash management strategy in terms of banking relationships, maintaining optimal bank account structure, bank fee management, and ensuring SOX controls and procedures are managed/maintained.
- Manage the company’s global cash flow forecasting process. Includes forecasting by currency and entity, and tracking variances to forecast.
- Identify and report FX risk. Actively work with the Treasurer on FX risk management strategy, including hedging and supporting hedge accounting. Place FX trades, as applicable.
- Prepare weekly and monthly global cash reporting as well as quarterly investment package and key treasury metrics.
- Manage the day to day cash operations. Administrator responsibilities for all corporate accounts. Approve and process wire transfer requests and other operational tasks as needed.
- Manage the bank guarantee process and required documentation to support business units.
- Assist with the identification and implementation of the Company’s Treasury work-station needs/requirements and implementation. Collaborate on ad hoc projects as needed.
WE’RE EXCITED ABOUT YOU BECAUSE YOU...
- Have 5-8 years of relevant treasury / banking / finance /accounting experience with an MBA, CTP or CFA (preferred)
- Bring experience using various treasury, banking and financial reporting systems
- Have TMS (treasury workstation) experience
- Have expertise with various treasury, banking and financial reporting systems
- Bring strong subject matter and analytical skills with an ability to work independently
- Are able to adapt to varied and changing responsibilities in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Possess strong project management skills
- Have the ability to leverage systems or technology to automate processes
WHY YOU'LL LOVE WORKING AT STITCH FIX...
- We are a group of bright and kind people who are motivated by challenge. You can be your authentic self here and are empowered to encourage others to do the same!
- We are a successful, fast-growing company at the forefront of tech and fashion, redefining retail for the next generation
- We are a technologically and data-driven business
- We are committed to our clients and connected through our vision of “transforming the way people find what they love”
- We love solving problems, thinking creatively, and trying new things
- We believe in autonomy and taking initiative
- We are challenged, developed and have meaningful impact
- We take what we do seriously. We don’t take ourselves seriously
- We have a smart, experienced leadership team that wants to do it right and is open to new ideas
- We offer competitive compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits
- You will be proud to say that you work for Stitch Fix and will know that the work you do brings joy to our clients every day
ABOUT STITCH FIX
At Stitch Fix, we’re about personal styling for everybody and we believe in both a service and a workplace where you can be your best, most authentic self. We’re the first fashion retailer to combine technology and data science with the human instinct of a Stylist to deliver a deeply personalized shopping experience. This novel juxtaposition attracts a highly diverse group of talented people who are both thinkers and doers. All of this results in a simple, powerful offering to our customers and a successful, growing business serving millions of men, women, and kids. We believe we are only scratching the surface on our opportunity, and we’re looking for incredible people like you to help us carry on that trend.