"The front page of the internet,” Reddit brings over 430 million people together each month through their common interests, inviting them to share, vote, comment, and create across thousands of communities. Come for the cats, stay for the empathy.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to work with our Sales Finance channel partners, leading the processes around financial consolidation impacting our global ad sales business growth and investments. You will collaborate across corporate Finance and Accounting teams to ensure we are meeting internal and external reporting requirements, in conjunction with executive level insights to drive our business excellence.
The ideal candidate will possess excellent communication and relationship building skills as they partner across the organization, having a thorough understanding of Reddit’s Global Advertising business. The candidate is an exceptional teammate and leader who is able to exceed goals in a high-growth, deadline-driven environment. This manager will work on multiple projects at once and be responsible for developing and maintaining effective communication with multiple business partners. The role may also be involved in other Accounting & Finance activities as needed to support Ad Sales reporting.
If you are someone who is passionate about growing with a rising business, values efficiency and creative problem-solving using financial/quantitative metrics, and thrives in a fast-paced, open and fast-growing environment, then this is a great role for you!
- Preparation of weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting, forecasts, budgets, and strategic plans, as well as reports explaining variances between actual results and financial projections for all components of Reddit’s global ad business
- Lead the consolidation efforts and publication of weekly updates across all Ad Sales channels through weekly sales reporting and identified risks & opportunities
- Work with key Technology, Sales, and Finance partners to build out a comprehensive data reporting solution and enhance BI tool to automate deliverables and drive visibility against key financial metrics
- Partner with leadership to drive strategic recommendations and decision-making
- Ensure month-end close processes in partnership with Finance & Accounting are documented and delivered timely and accurately
- Build key quality presentations for internal and external stakeholders
- BA/BS degree in Finance, Economics or similar quantitative discipline
- 7+ years of experience in a finance/sales finance function or exhibiting an exceptionally strong background in some other relevant and applicable area of business
- Direct experience in a global consolidations role
- Must be a highly organized, detail oriented self-starter with the ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of an organization and manage relationships with external parties
- Strong Excel skills - must be comfortable analyzing and manipulating large data sets
- Ability to effectively communicate clear and concise ideas both verbally and in writing
- Superior problem-solving skills and ability to manage competing priorities and deadlines
- High quality presentation skills with clear formatting and appropriate footnote documentation
Reddit is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at [email protected].