LivePerson is a transformational force in how brands and consumers communicate. With over 18,000 brands, including HSBC, Verizon, and Home Depot, we are on a mission to make life easier for people and brands everywhere through trusted Conversational AI. We believe in a future where conversations are the norm for getting your intentions fulfilled - whatever they are.
We are an innovative, intent-driven company that believes in building the future and we are looking for growth minded, unconventional thinkers, developers and builders to join the team.
You will thrive here if:
You can operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment
You nerd out about AI, how it can be applied, or how you can learn more about it (don’t worry we’ll help)
You believe data-led decision making is the norm
You see feedback or failure as motivation to learn and to grow
You relate to our core principles and want to work with experts in their respective fields
In this role you will:
- Assist with quote to cash process and order management operations; including quote generation, pricing requests, discount requests and custom contract creation.
- Be the trusted advisor to the global sales team, collaborating on pricing, product, and commercial terms for non-standard transactions, shaping outcomes.
- Liaise between Sales, Implementation, Legal and Finance to facilitate the creation of non-standard contracts.
- Manage the Deal and Contract documentation process including strategic pricing and analysis, financial governance, and review of all terms and conditions.
- Monitor and enforce Salesforce data accuracy and compliance with established processes, monitor active opportunities and work with the Sales team to ensure opportunities are set up properly.
- Provide discount review and point of escalation for business and legal term changes.
- Process contracts and orders, while ensuring all required documentation is in place and in compliance with internal policies.
- Proactively suggest operational improvements to systems and processes.
Your qualifications are:
- 3+ years’ experience in a Revenue Operations, Deal Desk, Contract-Management, Sales Operations, Finance, or RFP/RFI management role.
- Experience in preparing Ordering documents and preparation of non-standard contracts with different degrees of complexity and size.
- Order management and revenue bookings expertise.
- Experience working with a remote sales team is preferred, ability to build effective working relationships.
- Experience with Salesforce CRM and CPQ is desired.
- Ability to understand detailed pricing models and strategies.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks consistently meeting deadlines.
- Self-starter able to work in a fast-paced, self-directed environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree or related experience desired.
Why you’ll love working here:
LivePerson was named to FastCompany’s World’s most innovative companies of 2020 list for the Artificial Intelligence category. We offer amazing colleagues along with opportunities to push your own limits to grow. We embrace invention and experimentation. Most importantly, you’ll have an ability to make an impact at work and at brands across the globe as we build the future with trusted Conversational AI together.
At LivePerson, people from diverse backgrounds come together to do their best work and be their authentic selves. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.