FP&A Operations Associate at Unite Us (Remote)
Who We Are:
Unite Us is reinventing the delivery of health and human services. We connect service providers on a common platform, enabling scalable, accountable and measurable delivery of wraparound care. Our technology provides the collaborative infrastructure for these communities. We care deeply about the work we do and the communities and our software benefits. We’re looking for people to join our team who share that passion for our mission to reinvent Health & Human Services and aspire to make a lasting difference for future generations. No matter how large our team grows, we will always be family. Unite Us prides itself on offering a competitive salary, full benefits, and the opportunity to change the world. Come to Unite Us and together we can build healthier communities for everyone.
Unite Us is hiring an FP&A Operations Associate who has a passion for our mission and strong business acumen. Our FP&A department is transforming, bringing its actions closer to our internal customers to impact business outcomes. The team is seeking a motivated individual with experience supporting a finance team and communicating with senior executives. The role will be part of an FP&A team that fosters an environment of creativity, curiosity, and a continuous improvement mindset.
What you’ll do:
- Create and maintain a company-wide finance planning agenda and internal finance calendars
- Liaise with the operational planners to maintain a tight synchronization with the company-wide finance plans
- Contribute to the finance transformation effort by supporting the enhancement and maintenance of the finance tech stack; project management of internal operations and timelines
- Professionally manage the access, storage, and distribution of financial data and reports
- Professionally manage any communication flows toward our customers and partners
- Prepare materials and supporting documents or charts for finance presentations
- Manage the communication of the team by providing content for the internal finance team page and liaise with the communications team
- Perform research and ad hoc analysis, as required
- Excellent collaborative skills with the ability to work as part of a cross functional team
- Self-starter that is detail oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, Google suite, particularly Google Slides, or any visualization tools
- Project management experience with the ability to thrive in a digitized environment
- Ability to juggle multiple time sensitive projects at one time
Education and experience:
- 2+ years of experience as an associate
- Exposure to finance and/or accounting
- Bachelor's degree
Environmental Job Requirements & Working Conditions:
- This position is remote, U.S based only
- Our target range for this position is $62-68k. This salary range represents our national target range for this role. Some geographic areas may have higher target ranges, including certain localities in Colorado.
- This position may require up to 10% travel
- All team members will be required to pass a background check which includes criminal, employment, and education verification
- You will only be contacted by a Unite Us team member with a Unite Us email address regarding any Unite Us job openings. We will never contact you through a third party.
Unite Us is committed to building a diverse team and fostering an inclusive culture, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in race, religion, color, national origin, gender, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, and other characteristics. If you require assistance in applying for open positions due to a disability please email us at [email protected] to request an accommodation.