At Arrival, our team is creating best-in-class electric vehicles using a radical new method of design and production. We work with some of the world's leading businesses and governments to achieve our goal of redefining mobility and transport ecosystems, transforming how people and goods travel and enhancing urban environments for all communities.
Innovation, rapid development and testing help us to push the boundaries. Our New Method takes our portfolio of patented technologies created in-house, and combines it with assembly in Arrival Microfactories. It’s a groundbreaking approach, leading to products with maximum functionality, peak efficiency, and an elevated experience – at a much more competitive price than other electric vehicles, and even fossil fuel vehicles.
We are looking for an FP&A Manager to support the North American region. Working collaboratively with the wider finance team.
- Collect plan and forecast data of the US electric vehicle production division of Arrival
- Provide finance business partnership to the regional management team
- Build the production factory budget for the region
- Build the revenue budget for the region
- Build the sales and operational costs budget for the region
- Upload budget numbers into the corporate planning system
- Analyse Actual vs Budget deviations and provide management with valuable insights
- Maintain and improve Arrival analytical structures (Cost Centres, Projects etc) in Automotive ERP and other systems
- Perform preventive budget control and analytics
- Create management reporting disclosing OPEX/CAPEX, headcount, and full factory costs
- Assist with preparing and monitoring budgets PL, CF, and B/S on the company level
- Analyse the financials to find and propose the cost effectiveness improvements
- Contribute to the regional projects as a finance function representative
- Strive to ensure all systems are up to date and minimise administrative tasks by looking to automate processes
- Support the finance team on various projects and month-end close where required
A career with Arrival will expose you to the bare-bones of a highly ambitious and entrepreneurial technology company, so if you’re interested in creating the future, not just talking about it, we’d love to hear from you.
At Arrival we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Join our mission to bring better, more sustainable transportation to communities around the world.
More Information on ARRIVAL
ARRIVAL operates in the Automotive industry. The company is located in Los Angeles, CA. ARRIVAL was founded in 2015. It has 1917 total employees. To see all 14 open jobs at ARRIVAL, click here.
Read Full Job Description