FP&A Analyst at Two Six Technologies (Washington DC)
Two Six Technologies is looking for an FP&A Analyst. The FP&A Analyst uses financial management knowledge to perform cost analyses, prepare budget reports and evaluate current accounting trends. An effective candidate will be a strategic advisor, requiring clear communication, and outstanding financial analysis skills.
Day In & Day Out Duties:
- Analyzes past and current financial performance data.
- Prepares reports and projections based on analyses (Month-Over-Month Revenue Variance Analysis, Employee Headcount Analysis, Future Opportunities Pipeline, Annual Company Budget Reports, Rolling 12-Month Forcast, etc.)
- Identifies financial status by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Improves financial status by analyzing results, monitoring variances, identifying trends, and recommending improvements to management.
- Reconciles transactions by comparing and correcting data.
- Maintains databases by entering, verifying, and backing up data.
- Recommends actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses.
- Increases productivity by developing automated accounting applications and coordinating information requirements.
- Protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Provides monthly program management metrics for VPs and Business Unit Leads.
Keys for Success:
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar financial accounting role
- 3-5 years of experience producing budgets and forecasting reports
- 3-5 years of experience analyzing financial data
- Associates degree in finance, business analytics, or related business field
- Strong analytical skills with an attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Working knowledge of the Unanet
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
Two Six Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at Two Six Technologies without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, physical and mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, veteran, marital, pregnancy or citizenship status; or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law.
Two Six Technologies Covid-19 Vaccination Policy requires employees to be fully vaccinated. Exceptions to this policy are only granted to those with a company-approved medical or religious accommodation. Prospective or new employees will be required to adhere to this policy and submit proof of vaccination or have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment.
If you are interested in applying for employment with Two Six Technologies and require an accommodation, please contact Human Resources at Two Six Technologies by sending an email to [email protected]. Information provided will be kept confidential and used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.