FP&A Analyst at Transfr (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 1:57 a.m. (CST) on Saturday, June 4, 2022
TRANSFR creates job-training simulations in virtual reality designed across industry that teaches novices in the same manner that experts master their crafts - through trial and error. Data-driven simulations work like virtual coaches, adapting to every person’s pace and skills while responding to their mistakes. Our immersive experience training method helps trainees build confidence in their knowledge, skills and abilities. We provide a better way to train young adults for the skills they need to succeed on the job. We focus on developing a pipeline of talent for jobs that are going unfilled, significantly reducing cost and risk.
To complement our rapid growth, we are seeking to add a Financial Planning & Analysis Analyst Contractor to our organization. The FP&A Analyst contractor is responsible for owning and managing the financial forecasting process for the R&D organization, as well as partnering with business stakeholders to enable and drive financially informed decision-making. The contractor is expected to drive forecast modeling, forecasting and budgeting, financial analysis, management reporting, and data analytics.
The Financial Planning & Analysis Analyst Contractor will report to the VP of Finance
Note: this position can be fully remote, work from anywhere in the U.S.
- This role will be responsible for overseeing a financial planning and analysis function related to R&D, including annual budgeting, performance analysis, and headcount planning
- You will also lead and/or support other ad hoc projects, with regular exposure to Transfr’s leadership team and other cross-functional partners
- Lead R&D forecast and budget planning cycles; partner with business leaders across the organization to resolve competing business priorities
- Gather, consolidate, and analyze operating and financial results; preparing internal / external reports analyzing performance by business unit
- Identify and drive initiatives to continuously improve, automate and scale forecasting and reporting tools / systems
- Communicate business objectives and performance to key stakeholders, including executives and investors
- Provide ad-hoc analysis to support strategic decision-making and optimize ROI
- 7+ years of experience in FP&A, Corporate Finance, or similar
- Excel expert
- Attention to detail with a high regard for precision
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Track record of developing and maintaining relationships with both internal and external partners
- Strong organizational, managerial, and personal skills to successfully communicate with internal teammates and external customers
We offer the opportunity to be at the forefront of new technology that is transforming the education and training sector in a collaborative work environment that enables personal and professional growth.
**Must be authorized to work in the United States without restriction**
At TRANSFR, we embrace diversity because it breeds innovation. TRANSFR is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-Verify. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
Learn more at https://transfrvr.com
Read Full Job Description