Alloy is an Identity Decisioning Platform, enabling innovative fintech companies and banks to manage KYC, AML, fraud, risk and other components of customer onboarding. Alloy’s single API enables its customers to access over 80 third party data sources in real-time to improve decision-making and streamline customer experiences. Alloy is the industry leader, working with companies like Brex and Marqeta, as well as top 20 banks. We're backed by venture capital firms that have taken countless companies to IPO like Lightspeed Ventures, Bessemer Venture Partners, Canapi Ventures, Primary Venture Partners, Eniac Ventures, and others and well positioned to bring on incredibly talented individuals to help take us to the next level!Why we’re hiring
The Fintech Strategy role is a new role reporting into the GM of Fintech at Alloy. The team will be assigned to the highest priority initiatives as it relates to Alloy's fintech strategy - whether that be exploring new product areas, identifying new processes to accelerate revenue growth, building Alloy’s foundational knowledge base of the fintech landscape, and much more.What you might be doing
- In partnership with business + product leaders, identify and accelerate the strategy, implementation, project management, and operationalization of key initiatives across the fintech vertical at Alloy
- Providing intellectual leadership through data driven business analyses to develop concrete solutions or recommendations
- Develop strong cross functional relationships across Alloy leadership team, becoming a trusted thought partner on all things fintech
- Evaluate white space business, product, and partnership opportunities
- Work with Alloy’s leadership team to ensure the company is positioned to execute on an aggressive fintech strategy in the near and long term
- Build thought leadership on the future state of the fintech industry and potential impact to Alloy’s overall strategy
- You have 4+ years of experience in management consulting, investment banking, investing, or comparable roles in high growth tech companies (product, strategy, go to market, etc); can tailor the role depending on previous experiences
- You have a passion for fintech
- You enjoy conducting qualitative and quantitative research and approach problems from first principles to deliver practical solutions
- You are low ego and have a knock for working well with a wide range of people
- You excel in analytics and problem solving.
- You thrive in an ambiguous environment with a high degree of autonomy
- You have a process-oriented mindset and ability to drive consensus across cross-functional teams and drive projects to completion
- You enjoy interacting with internal and external stakeholders and can draw insights and takeaways from disparate conversations
- You must be based in New York City, the Tri-State area, or open to relocation to NYC.
- Unlimited PTO and flexible work policy; we are remote for most roles!
- Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA employer contribution, FSA, and FSA dependent programs
- 401k with 100% match up to 4% with immediate vesting and eligibility
- $500 to set up your WFH space - a one time thing
- Monthly commuter contribution
- Monthly credits for groceries from Public Goods
- Monthly credits for Seamless
- Monthly wellness credits to ClassPass
- Annual Citi Bike membership
- Annual $1,000 learning & development stipend
- 4 free therapy sessions and 3 months of talk therapy
We're a lean team, so your impact will be felt immediately. If this all sounds like a good fit for you, why not join us?How to Apply
Apply right here. You've found the application.
Alloy is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and employer. We’re committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status. We are committed to an inclusive interview experience and provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with visible and invisible disabilities. We encourage applicants to share needed accommodations with their recruiter.