Financial Svcs Account Specialist (3rd Shift) - Remote at DFIN
Donnelley Financial Solutions (DFIN) is a leader in risk and compliance solutions, providing insightful technology, industry expertise and data insights to clients across the globe. We’re here to help you make smarter decisions with insightful technology, industry expertise and data insights at every stage of your business and investment lifecycles. As markets fluctuate, regulations evolve and technology advances, we’re there. And through it all, we deliver confidence with the right solutions in moments that matter.
Under the direction of a more senior specialist, coordinate production of printed materials, online filings, XBRL, or print related services for the company's customers. Maintain positive customer relations through active engagement of the customer through all stages of the document processing or manufacturing process from initial contact through final disposition of the customers product.
Work assignments are often routine but on occasion may be non-routine and require some deviation from accepted practice and procedures to complete. Assignments are given in terms of subject area concerned, with specific objectives and possible problems identified. Follow guidelines which may include company and/or departmental policies and procedures, and rules and regulations that are well established but may require some deviation from normal operating procedures when completing more unique assignments.
- Engage customers to gather job requirements and translate customer requirements in to detailed workflow instructions and oversee workflow across multiple departments such as Composition, Desktop, Prepress, Manufacturing & Shipping.
- May be responsible for researching and compiling all required data elements, including XBRL, needed to prepare the appropriate electronic filing and/or composition of SEC EDGAR filings, prospectuses, annual reports and other financial compliance documents.
- Ensure final documents are signed off and approved for print or positing to online systems.
- May coordinate production of printed documents and components with other internal plants and/or external vendors.
- Monitor progress of jobs throughout production, conferring with manufacturing operations on counts and final runs and ensure the final product meets customer requirements and company standards.
- May tally the final production runs and work performed to assemble paperwork for billing purposes.
- Performs other related duties and participates in special projects as assigned.
- Associates degree in discipline related to functional work or 6 Months – 1 years of relevant administrative/operational support in manufacturing operations or office environment directly related to the duties of the job, or demonstrated ability to meet the job requirements through a comparable number of years of work experience. A degree in Accounting/Finance, or accountancy experience, would be a strong positive.
- 1 year of experience working within a service role.
- Requires very good knowledge of general administrative/manufacturing operations procedures and knowledge of job specific processes to successfully execute and complete the more progressive/complex duties of the job.
- Ability to follow company policy and understand any rules or regulations governing the work being completed and impact work has on department or company.
- Should have very good knowledge of technology to include computers and software programs such as MS Office word processing, spreadsheets or other programs specific to the job in order to complete duties successfully.
- Requires good knowledge of multiple functions or areas of the business in which there is frequent contact with while completing daily work assignments of the job.
- Should have very good oral and written communication skills sufficient to explain departmental policy, methods and/or procedures when completing assignments.
- Requires very good organizational skills sufficient to accomplish work by established deadlines and ability to coordinate phases of work with others.
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays.
It is the policy of Donnelley Financial Solutions to select, place and manage all its employees without discrimination based on race, color, national origin, gender, age, religion, actual or perceived disability, veteran's status, actual or perceived sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access jobs.dfinsolutions.com as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an email to [email protected] #BI-Remote