Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the competitive products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- Glassdoor Best Places to Work 2020
- TIME100 Most Influential Companies 2021
- Fortune Best Workplaces in Financial Services & Insurance™ 2021 and Fortune Best Workplaces for Millennials™ 2021
We continue to hire Robinhoodies at a rapid pace to drive this journey, and with that growth comes necessary change. We’re seeking culture builders and curious thinkers looking to co-author the next chapters of our story. We’re in build mode, majorly expanding our team while also growing up as a company. Joining now means helping shape our structures and systems, then taking part as we launch into our ambitious future.
Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!About the team:
The finance and control group is primarily responsible for the firm compliance with SEC, FINRA and other regulatory agencies rules and regulations. The group compiles, reviews and prepares regulatory and financial reporting of the company, including but not limited to, customer and PAB reserve computation (SEA Rule 15c3-3), net capital computation 15c3-1 and FOCUS with all the supplemental schedules. The financial analyst will be in charge of preparing and assisting in producing these computations and reports.What you’ll do day-to-day:
- Prepare weekly and month end customer and PAB reserve computation as per SEA Rule 15c3-3
- Prepare periodical net capital computation as per SEA Rule 15c3-1
- Prepare/assist in the preparation of monthly FOCUS and supplemental schedules
- Prepare accurate and complete reconciliation of ledgers and research to make sure open items and discrepancies are resolved in a timely manner
- Prepare monthly financial review report
- At minimum a Bachelor degree in accounting, finance and other related fields
- Have a working knowledge of SEA Rule 15c3-1, 15c3-3
- Brokerage accounting/finance and back office operational knowledge
- Demonstrate problem solving and attention to detail and accuracy
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, with strong MS Excel skills required
- Series 27 highly preferable
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we're looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Robinhood's benefits include generous time off, 401(k) participation with employer match, comprehensive health coverage, a health savings account (HSA), wellness benefits, backup childcare and education stipends (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).