About Lyra Health
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with industry leaders, such as Morgan Stanley, Uber, Amgen, and other Fortune 500 companies, to improve access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. With our innovative digital care platform and elite provider network, 2.5 million people can receive best care and feel better, faster. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $680 million.
About the Role
Lyra Health is looking for a Financial Business Systems Analyst to help us administer Oracle NetSuite and related subledgers. The ideal candidate will be detail oriented with experience administering an ERP in a fast-paced, growing environment. Role reports to the Director of Financial Business Systems.
Burlingame, CA based candidates preferred.
- Front line administrator for Oracle NetSuite and related subledgers with a strong focus on internal controls. Responsibilities including but not limited to user security, chart of account maintenance, workflow development, application integration, etc.
- Interact with key internal accounting stakeholders – work with project teams to build out new capabilities
- Own and write comprehensive functional specifications and technical documentation
- Develop, test and deploy customizations and new functionality based on changing business needs
- Lead and conduct project activities based on an agile approach
- Collaborate on all business readiness activities including end user training, product testing, rollout, iteration, and support
- 3-5 years Financial ERP system administration experience (NetSuite and Coupa experience preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree in accounting, finance, computer science, or an equivalent combination of skills, training, and experience is required
- SaaS and/or healthcare industry experience preferred
- SQL knowledge preferred with experience writing optimized queries for integration with other applications
- Strong desire to take ownership of business needs and drive delivery of operational and technical processes to meet departmental needs
- Understanding of general accounting processes including but not limited to: revenue recognition, A/R, A/P, payroll, etc.
- Strong understanding and experience working in an agile development environment
- Software development background is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Collaboration mindset – this is a highly cross-functional role
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.
Read Full Job Description