Who we are:
Bixal is a mission-driven, woman-owned small business determined to improve people's lives through human-centered strategies and transformative technologies, with a firm belief that everyone has the right to an effective government.
We deliver on this belief by partnering with leading Federal agencies to design, develop, and deliver powerful customer experiences through holistic digital product solutions and strategic communications initiatives––bringing a high standard and unique creative energy to our clients––and our wonderfully diverse culture is what makes it all possible.
Bixal unites different people with different perspectives from all over the world! We provide our team with an open and empowered environment where collaboration thrives and solutions flourish.
This role can work remotely from anywhere in the USA. You must be legally authorized to work in the US. Bixal does not provide visa sponsorship.
Bixal has an exciting opportunity to help accelerate IT modernization across the federal government and improve the public's experience with a range of digital government services. Working closely with our federal client, Bixal's cross-functional team will leverage private sector best practices, innovative thinking, and centralized resources to deliver enterprise transformation at scale. This role is uniquely positioned to make a positive impact in the Civic Tech space.
- Work with our partner agencies to develop detailed spend plans for major portions of their work.
- Work directly with partner agencies to generate budget projections and spend plans for IT investments, O&M, etc.
- Create routine reports to help our client track productivity, efficiency, etc. across partner engagements.
- Work with modernization leads to establish cost metrics and relate them to progress and partner customer success.
- Design and manage program performance statistics using basic logic model format.
- Analytical skills to process large amounts of information.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel.
- Strategic thinking.
- Customer service skills; comfortable working with multiple customers.
- Great presentation skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational ability.
- Ability to multitask and meet constant deadlines.
- Understanding of government funding and budgeting process.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 6 years of relevant professional experience
- Analytical skills to process large amounts of information
- Advanced Microsoft Excel
- Strategic thinking
- Customer service skills; comfortable working with multiple customers
- Great presentation skills
- Excellent time management and organizational ability
- Ability to multitask and meet constant deadlines
- Direct experience with federal government funding and budgeting processes
Perks & Benefits:
Competitive base salary
Work from home flexibility
401K with matching incentive
Flex Spending Account
Company provided short-term disability
Company provided life insurance
11 Paid holidays
Professional development opportunities
New business referral bonus
No recruiters or agencies please. Bixal is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a safe, inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds.
More Information on Bixal
Bixal operates in the Analytics industry. The company is located in Fairfax, VA and Washington, DC. Bixal was founded in 2001. It has 162 total employees. To see all 21 open jobs at Bixal, click here.
Read Full Job Description