Financial Analyst at Lockton Companies (Dallas, TX)
| Dallas-Fort Worth, TX
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:33 p.m. (CST) on Saturday, September 10, 2022
Lockton Dunning Benefits is currently seeking a Financial Analyst to assist in the actuarial practice activities to provide quality services and financial acumen to clients and client teams. The ideal candidate will demonstrate a high level of professionalism; possess the ability to work well in a fast-paced environment and the flexibility to easily adapt to changing priorities.
- Work collaboratively with client service teams to collect and review data for accuracy.
- Integrate data from multiple data sources into relevant client reports.
- Calculate loss projections and set funding rates for self-funded clients.
- Collaborate with Team Leads and actuaries to develop and track project deadlines.
- Use basic and complex models to analyze, illustrate, or project loss trends, complete feasibility studies, financial models, and pricing models
- Create new financial reporting templates; update existing templates to improve standard models used in analysis.
- Evaluate benefits utilization and claims data to assist clients in developing cost management and health risk management strategies.
- Create basic and complex models to analyze, illustrate, and project loss trends.
- Assist account service Team Leads with review of fully insured quotes.
- Prepare spreadsheets, graphs, and other illustrative tools for presentations and reports.
- Use financial modeler to predict the impact of health reform on client plans.
- Become adept at using Lockton benchmarking online tools, i.e. BenefitPoint, and in finding and using external surveys.
- Prepare custom reports and analysis for specific client needs.
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert on financial reporting.
- Communicate in a positive manner to contribute to a cohesive, pleasant work environment.
- Keep informed of insurance industry developments and products available in the marketplace.
- Make a positive contribution to customer satisfaction and constantly strive to improve service to the customer.
- Participate in internal office meetings as required.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in a business-related program or equivalent education and/or experience, with an emphasis in math, statistics, or finance required.
- Excellent customer service skills, with the ability to develop strong client relationships with multiple clients
- A working knowledge of welfare benefits with a basic understanding of risk and insurance concepts is preferred
- Excellent computer skills including word processing and spreadsheet expertise
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Legal right to work in the United States
More Information on Lockton Companies
Lockton Companies operates in the Insurance industry. The company is located in Bellevue, WA, Irvine, CA, Denver, CO, Omaha, NE, Kansas City, MO, Chicago, IL, New York, NY and Farmington, CT. Lockton Companies was founded in 1966. It has 7500 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 104 open jobs at Lockton Companies, click here.
Read Full Job Description