Financial Analyst at Lyra Health
Sorry, this job was removed at 3:58 p.m. (CST) on Wednesday, August 25, 2021
About Lyra Health
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with industry leaders, such as Morgan Stanley, Uber, Amgen, and other Fortune 500 companies, to improve access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. With our innovative digital care platform and elite provider network, 2.2 million people can receive best care and feel better, faster. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $680 million.
About the Role
Lyra is looking for a seasoned Revenue Operations Associate/Analyst to join our quickly growing team. This role will be responsible for executing critical, fundamental revenue operations as well as strategically growing and improving our business. A strong foundation in finance and business is necessary for the role as the company will look to you for guidance and support of operations. You will need excellent communication, sound judgement, and a bias toward action.
An ideal candidate will have a track record of successfully operating in dynamic environments. They should be able to identify business needs and be comfortable working across teams to create solutions and improvements. As an operations team member, the Revenue Operations Associate/Analyst will work across the business to thoughtfully organize operations and improve our clarity into the business.
- Responsible for timely and accurate financial reconciliation of various revenue streams including reviewing customer terms and applying relevant metrics for related activities
- Identify opportunities to improve financial and accounting processes including automation of manual processes and creating more efficient reconciliation tools
- Manage special reporting projects and recurring ad hoc reporting requests related to invoiced activity
- Manage Accounts Receivable Aging process and coordinate outstanding invoice collection efforts
- Review customer contract terms and update tools based on on going contract and agreement changes that impact revenue operations
- Experience working with billing and revenue collection operations
- 2+ years of experience in financial analysis, operations analyst or revenue operations roles
- Strong Excel skills with experience using formulas (lookups, index match, countifs, sumifs, etc.) Google Sheets experience is a plus.
- BA/BS in Accounting, Business, Economics, Finance, or other quantitative field
- Comfort working with a variety of data sources and reconciliation / consolidation
- Experience with accounting/financial planning software and ERP (NetSuite is a plus)
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and present to senior leadership and external partners
- Experience building out processes, procedures, and workflows that enable sustainable scaling of the business
- Healthcare and/or startup related experience is a plus
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.
Read Full Job Description