- Are you a passionate and curious go-getter that wants the opportunity to make an impact in a high-growth and fast-paced SaaS company?
- Are you excited about helping nonprofits reach, engage and retain the donors they depend on to achieve their vision for a better world?
- Does your company have a philanthropic mascot (Blossom the Orangutan) that oversees their Industry leading customer retention rate and stellar NPS scores?
If you answered yes to those first few questions then you may be just what we are looking for in our next Financial Analyst!
- Through acquisition, Kindful and Bloomerang have joined forces in supporting tens of thousands of non profit professionals globally. Our stand-out team of 270+ employees believes in the value of life with a mission, and they take great pleasure in helping passionate charities make smart decisions that help them reach out, grow, and thrive through easy-to-use software. Together, we’ve created the highest-rated fundraising/donor CRM platform on the market and we are excited for the opportunity to add people like yourself to our best-in-class culture.
- The core focus of the Bloomerang finance team is to drive strategic initiatives through a combination of cross-functional business partnerships, analytical insights, and project management. In this role, you'll collaborate with business leaders across the organization to drive process improvements and incorporate short- and long-term goals into our financial operating plan. You will report to the Senior Manager of Finance and work closely with senior business leaders to support key decision making across the business and resource planning. If you enjoy financial modeling, leveraging data to inform strategic decision making, and using your analytical abilities to communicate actionable insights across the organization, then this role is for you!
- Assist in end-to-end financial planning, forecasting, and reporting processes, including annual budgeting, month-end close, monthly and quarterly budget vs. actuals, and external stakeholder deliverables
- Collaborate with department leaders, directors, and managers to assist in special projects, providing analytical support and business case guidance to improve operational processes and align with organizational strategy
- Build and maintain detailed financial models, from the annual operating plan to department-specific KPI-driven analyses
- Prepare and present performance results and special project outcomes across various levels of management
What Does It Take
- 3-5 years of finance experience, with time spent in investment banking, private equity, consulting, or high growth SaaS
- Excellent financial modeling and analytical skills with proficiency in Excel and G-Suite
- Strong understanding of financial statements as well as key driver metrics, such as Bookings, ARR, and Gross vs. Net Retention
- Highly motivated, curious, and comfortable with ambiguity, all while approaching complex situations with a “figure it out” mindset
- Top-notch communication skills and comfortability with preparing and delivering effective presentations to a wide range of audiences
- Detail-oriented and experience in working with large, unstructured sets of data
- Highly organized and comfortable handling multiple unrelated projects at the same time while maintaining deliverable deadlines
- Comfortable with working remotely in a fast-paced environment and able to approach every day with a positive attitude
- Health Insurance: Medical, Vision, Dental, FSA, HSA
- Paid Parental Leave: For time spent with your little one
- 401K with Match: To help you save for the future
- Wellness: You'll have access to a free subscription to Headspace, a free weekly yoga class taught via Zoom, and a kitchen stocked with snacks and coffee.
- Time Away: PTO, Flex Days, Volunteer Days, 13 Paid Holidays
- Equipment: We ship everything to your front door
This is a full-time, permanent position, either fully remote or based in our Indianapolis HQ. We do not offer Visa sponsorship or relocation assistance at this time.
We are currently registered to employ in the following states: Arizona, Arkansas, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Michigan, Nebraska, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, Wisconsin
Applicants with disabilities may contact [email protected] to request accommodation in completing an employment application.
Bloomerang is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at Bloomerang are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
Bloomerang does not accept agency resumes or partnerships at this time.