Financial Analyst Senior at FIS
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
You will be supporting the Enterprise Financial Planning & Analysis team. This team provides FIS with visibility and insights on the expected performance of our operating segments to aid executive leadership in balancing short-term and long-term priorities with external expectations.
What you will be doing
As an analyst on the Enterprise Financial Planning & Analysis team, you will contribute to the reporting and analysis of financial results for the Company. We are seeking a self-motivated individual with a strong willingness to learn to join our Enterprise FP&A team. A critical component of this role is your ability to articulate the why behind the numbers. To be successful, the you will need to be able understand and analyze financial trends to drive accurate insights into business drivers. This highly visible role will be helping the team support the President and his Chief of Staff. The right individual for this role has a passion for excellence, great attention to detail and the ability to develop strong working relationships across the organization.
- Performs technical analysis to determine present and future financial performance.
- Gathers, analyzes, prepares and summarizes recommendations for financial plans, acquisition activity, trended future requirements and operating forecasts.
- Meets with organizational unit/department managers to discuss and establish timelines and methodologies for completing budgets.
- Researches and compiles data to forecast and prepare annual and monthly budget projections for a division or similar group of organizations.
- Tracks revenue and expenses on a monthly basis, comparing actual to forecasted figures and makes necessary adjustments.
- Performs economic research and studies in areas of rates of return, depreciations, working capital requirements, investment opportunities, investment performance and impact of governmental requirements.
- Prepares reports for management summarizing results of research, analyses and evaluation of any discrepancies.
- Gathers and analyzes current data to aid in estimating future expenditures.
- Other related duties assigned as needed.
What you bring:
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Progressive experience in an FP&A role
- May work beyond normal company hours due to business/customer need.
Added bonus if you have:
- Experience in a Corporate FP&A setting
- An MBA
What we offer you
- Competitive salary and attractive benefits including private medical cover, dental cover, and travel insurance
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities - FIS is your final career step!
Notice to all US applicants: All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.