Financial Analyst, Corporate FP&A at LiveRamp (Remote)
LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We believe connected data has the power to change the world. Our platform powers insights and experiences centered around the needs of real people, and in ways that keep the Internet open for all. LiveRampers thrive on building together with curiosity and humility—and have a good bit of fun along the way. We’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to grow our team and impact.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
About this Job:
As a Financial Analyst in the San Francisco office (or remote), you will be supporting a high-energy, high-growth company. Reporting to the head of Corporate FP&A, you will help continue the team on its path towards becoming a world-class organization through insightful analysis and data automation. You will oversee our monthly forecast and annual budget process and support the executive team on preparation for quarterly earnings calls and board of director meetings. You will leverage the primary reporting tools, Anaplan and Tableau, to work with business leaders across the company to aid in effective data-driven decision-making. Along with performing additional ad-hoc projects for various company initiatives, the Financial Analyst will drive constant process improvement.
Assist with monthly and quarterly forecasting
Develop, track, and report on key operating and financial metrics
Perform analysis on key company growth initiatives
Through data, work to identify areas of opportunity to improve results
Align with key members across all FP&A teams
Provide modeling support for new company initiatives to drive decision making
Provide a source of insightful ad-hoc business analytical support
Your team will:
Prepare our executives for quarterly earnings calls and board meetings and help them craft the right story
Assist in the annual budget and long-range planning process, modeling out the future of LiveRamp
Report out monthly on the health of LiveRamp’s business to the executive team
Define and automate the metrics & reports that LiveRamp will run on
Self-starter with a natural sense of curiosity
College degree (preferably in Finance or Economics)
1-2 years of relevant work experience
Demonstrated excellence translating datasets into actionable results
Superior quantitative and analytical abilities
Demonstrated communication skills with finance and non-finance people
Experience in a SaaS based business
Experience in transforming financial information into meaningful reports or presentations
Background in FP&A, investment banking, and/or commercial banking a plus
Direct experience with cloud-based forecasting tools (preferably Adaptive or Anaplan)
Direct experience with automated reporting solutions (Tableau, Looker, PowerBI, etc)
Knowledge of the advertising landscape
- People: Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Fun: We host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: Flexible paid time off, paid holidays, options for working from home, and paid parental leave.
- Comprehensive Benefits Package: Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability. Plus, mental health support (via Talkspace), flexible time off, parental leave, family forming benefits, and a flexible lifestyle and wellbeing reimbursement program (up to $375 per quarter, U.S. LiveRampers)
- Savings: Our 401K matching plan—1:1 match up to 6% of salary—helps you plan ahead. Also Employee Stock Purchase Plan - 15% discount off purchase price of LiveRamp stock (U.S. LiveRampers)
- RampRemote: A comprehensive office equipment and ergonomics program—we prove you with equipment and tools to be your most productive self, no matter where you're located.
- Location: work in the heart of San Francisco and/or from home (remote-eligible roles)
More about us:
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.