Financial Advisor at First Command Financial Services, Inc. (Washington DC)
| Washington DC
Sorry, this job was removed at 1:19 p.m. (CST) on Wednesday, January 4, 2023
By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
Job Description4 out of 5 of our Advisors are veterans or military spousesWho we are:First Command is committed to helping military families get their financial lives squared away. As we continue to expand our advisor force, we are seeking leaders who have internal drive, entrepreneurial mindsets and a desire for professional growth. #CBWhat our Advisors do:
- Directly engage with the military community by partnering with local military organizations, military units, and other affiliates that support the military community
- Coach military families on how to build a holistic financial plan including aspects of:
- A specialized onboarding and training program designed for veterans, transitioning service members and military spouses to build and grow a successful financial planning practice
- Tools and support to guide you through the licensing process
- Opportunities for professional development
- The ability to be in control of your career trajectory and to be compensated based on your work and the results you achieve
- Portable career opportunities throughout the United States and overseas
- Military experience or association
- Bachelor's degree
- Proven leadership skills
More Information on First Command Financial Services, Inc.
First Command Financial Services, Inc. operates in the Fintech industry. The company is located in Fort Worth, TX, Birmingham, AL, Anchorage, AK, Lemoore, CA, Aurora, CO, Bonita Springs, FL, Alpharetta, GA, Boise, ID, Brunswick, ME, Aberdeen, MD, Lexington, MA, Bloomington, MN, Biloxi, MS, Papillion, NE, Cape May Court House, NJ, Alamogordo, NM, Asheville, NC, Lawton, OK, Carlisle, PA, Columbia, SC, Clarksville, TN, Austin, TX, Colonial Heights, VA and Cheyenne, WY. First Command Financial Services, Inc. was founded in 1958. It has 2118 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 43 open jobs at First Command Financial Services, Inc., click here.
Read Full Job Description