Financial Accountant at Caesars Digital (Las Vegas, NV)
William Hill is the fastest growing Sports Book in the US! Our ambition is to build a digitally-led, internationally diverse gambling company of scale. We are in a highly innovative industry. As one of the largest gambling companies and with over 11,000 people worldwide, we make a massive investment in everyone, offering excellent career development opportunities. Our people are at the heart of everything we do, and we offer a fast-paced environment where we have fun, celebrate success, and give you all the tools you’ll need to be your best self.
What You Will Do:
As the Financial Accountant, you will work with the gaming systems and be responsible for reconciling revenues while engaging in financial processes.
- Create journal entries and balance sheet reconciliations
- Responsible for creating and maintaining monthly detailed complex spreadsheets.
- Preparation of accounting records as required, including detailed summaries of required accounting entries in support of internal or external needs
- Work with a regulator or partner on gaming tax or regulatory stat requirements on operations
- Support for Accounting Managers as required.
- Bank access to third party payments and reconciling operating results
- Treasury or cash balancing to regulated reports
- Prepares monthly statements by collecting data; analyzing and investigating variances; summarizing data, information, and trends.
- Accomplishes finance and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Prepared to cover for and support their colleagues when required
- Build team collaboration and work as a cohesive unit within William Hill Nevada
What You Will Need:
- 1 – 3 years of gaming accounting experience a plus
- Accounting or related degree a plus
- Understands finance and has experience working in an accounting function
- Experience with office work, preferably in a sports betting company
- Diligent and with an eye for detail
- STRONG Excel skills, macro knowledge a plus
- Working knowledge of JDE or Oracle accounting software a plus
- Ability to work independently
- Accuracy a must
- Ability to demonstrate initiative
- Must be able to sit for extended periods
- Must be able to type and talk on the phone for extended periods
- Regular attendance in the office