Finance Transformation Manager at Lenovo (Raleigh, NC)
Why Work at Lenovo
Here at Lenovo, we believe in smarter technology that builds a brighter, more sustainable and inclusive future for our customers, colleagues, communities, and the planet.
And we go big. No, not big-huge.
We're not just a US$70 billion revenue Fortune Global 500 company, we're one of Fortune's Most Admired. We're transforming the world through intelligent transformation, offering the world's most complete portfolio of smart devices, infrastructure, and solutions. With more than 71,500 employees doing business in 180 markets, we help millions-not just the select few-experience our version of a smarter future.
The one thing that's missing? Well... you...
Description and Requirements
This position is a hybrid opportunity which requires work from office in Raleigh, NC as well as work from home. Currently we are considering candidates who live in the Raleigh, NC area.
This position is not eligible for Lenovo immigration sponsorship
What You'll Do:
- Manage multi-disciplinary project teams at our clients to provide a broad range of solutions and capabilities including operational improvement, profitability management, finance function activities and business integration.
- Advise clients on a variety of business process issues that help identify, assess, manage and measure the organization's capabilities. Use business process, organizational and technology capabilities and knowledge across several of the following focus areas:
- Finance transformation (Shared Services, Financial Close, General Ledger/ERP management)
- Finance Strategy (Vision, Mission, Guiding Principles)
- Financial Accounting and Reporting operations improvement
- Change management
- Finance rapid assessments
- Source-to-report transformation
- Post-to-report transformation
- Source to pay including sourcing strategy and vendor management improvement
- Planning, budgeting, and forecasting integration
- Performance Management and Measurement (KPIs, business driver-based metrics)
- Cost optimization
- Participate in engagement management and execution as well as client relationship building and management
- Financial background is required
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Business or related
- Experience understanding the accounting /finance E2E process
- 3+ years' experience in one or more: Consulting and experience, implementing regional finance project operations or business process transformation in Record to Report, Procure to Pay, or Order to Cash and/or project management
- Excellent skill strategy thinking, analysis and problem-solving techniques
- Effective communication skills
- Experience in managing Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) implementations
- PMP, CPA, CMA or CFA equivalent is plus
- Effective communication skills in Mandarin
- Strong team player, working experience interacting with multiple internal/external stakeholders is preferred
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any federal, state, or local protected class.
Lenovo adopted a COVID-19 Vaccination Policy for US-based employees. As a condition of employment, employees must adhere to Lenovo's US Vaccination Policy and be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to any applicable accommodations. To be fully vaccinated means individuals must receive the full series of a vaccine either approved by the FDA or WHO and listed by the CDC (e.g. two dose of the Moderna, AstraZeneca or Pfizer-BioNTech vaccines; or one dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine). This applies to all US-based employees, contractors and interns, regardless of work location. As a condition of employment, you must provide proof that you are fully vaccinated or follow Lenovo's accommodation process.
TO BE DELETED - Multiple Cities (OLD)
* Morrisville - North Carolina - United States of America
Multiple Countries (Posting Locations)
United States of America
Multiple States (Posting Locations)
Multiple Cities (Posting Locations)
Morrisville - North Carolina - United States of America