UJET is reimagining the contact center for modern consumers and brands. Our one-of-a-kind architecture delivers an entirely new foundation for security, reliability, and scale across customer service operations. A full voice and digital engagement suite is complemented by powerful AI and advanced analytics capabilities, and easy-to-use, intuitive design to make life easier for everyone involved - from customers and agents to supervisors and executives - all while driving meaningful operational efficiencies. Smart device capabilities like channel blending, photo and video sharing, and biometric authentication are available to deploy for full CX transformation when you’re ready. Innovative brands like Instacart, Turo, Wag!, and Atom Tickets trust UJET to deliver exceptional CX, no matter their size or location.So can you.
Learn more at www.ujet.cx.
We are seeking a highly motivated & experienced candidate for a high-impact position within our Finance organization. This is an exciting hybrid role that consists of Financial Planning & Analysis, Business Operations, and Corporate Strategy. The role will partner closely with executives & other stakeholders across all functions of the business working through budgeting/forecasting, KPI development & reporting, and strategic analysis to help drive efficiencies across all business units. The ideal candidate is analytical-problem solver with the ability to adapt quickly to a dynamic fast-paced environment.
- Core focus on driving efficiencies through developing financial and operational metrics, monitoring results and analyzing trends to develop impactful insights, and ultimately create reporting for executive leadership and other key stakeholders
- Support our financial planning & analysis processes; inclusive of our monthly close & quarterly financial forecasting cycles, and partnering closely with accounting to ensure entries are properly booked
- Collaborate with analytical functions such Sales Operations, Marketing, & others on strategic initiatives like pricing analysis, improving pipelines efficiencies, and go-to-market strategy
- Develop and foster relationships cross functionally with all aspects of the business in order to improve corporate financial practice, implement and drive new processes, and improve business strategy
- Bachelor’s degree: Preference for Business/Economics or quantitative discipline
- Minimum of 4+ years of experience in Investment Banking, Consulting, Strategy, Business Operations, or Finance/FP&A experience
- Superior communication skills and the ability to collaborate cross-functionally with all levels of an organization
- Advanced Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint skills required
- Bonus Experience: SQL, Python, Looker, Sisense
UJET is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit. (Thanks CultureAmp who came up with this statement - it’s too good and too important to not repeat).
Security, data protection and compliance (SDPC) are paramount to the success of our partnerships. All roles at UJET require compliance with legal and regulatory requirements and acceptance and adherence to all policies and standards within UJET. Personnel acknowledges they are personally responsible for reporting any suspected violations or abuse and are required to complete SDPC training and fulfill role-specific SDPC responsibilities.
In addition to our great team and disruptive technology, we offer our teammates a competitive compensation and benefits package, work/life balance, unlimited vacation, stock options, monthly game nights, and more!