Headway is building a new mental healthcare system that everyone can access.
1 in 4 people in the US have a treatable mental health condition, but the vast majority do not get the care they need. The primary reason is cost: the majority of therapists do not accept insurance, meaning paying for therapy is prohibitively expensive for prospective patients. That’s why Headway is building the first software-enabled network of therapists who accept health insurance, making it easy for therapists to grow their practices, and possible for patients to find quality care they can afford.
We launched in April of 2019 and are now powering 100,000+ appointments per month. To scale our vision, we’ve raised over $100 million in funding from a16z, Thrive, Accel, and Google Ventures.
Join us, and make an impact.
Headway is growing fast, and we’re looking for our first Finance & Strategy Associate!
The Finance & Strategy Associate will be a foundational member of Headway’s growing organization. You’ll work closely with Headway’s Finance & Strategy Lead to deliver data-driven insights across Headway. You’ll have an instrumental role in tracking our performance, identifying areas of opportunity, and helping us make key strategic decisions. Your work will reach the Board of Directors level and you’ll have a front row seat to the most exciting initiatives happening across Headway.
- Own our Company Model, helping to hold the entire business accountable on our operational and financial performance
- Work closely with stakeholders across Headway to deliver key strategic insights based on your analysis including driving unit economics, determining enterprise contract pricing, improving our marketing efficiency, and evaluating new markets
- Develop reporting and insights to share with our Board of Directors
You will love this role if…
- You have a demonstrated history (ideally 2-3+ years in an investment banking or consulting role) of working with financial and operational data to forecast performance, evaluate trends, and deliver insights
- You think of data as clues and spreadsheets as dossiers in seeking to understand the strengths and opportunities of a business
- You love working with people from different backgrounds and ways of thinking and providing them with actionable analysis for better, faster decisions
- You want a front-row seat in driving key decisions for a company making mental healthcare accessible for everyone
We believe a team's strength is in its people, and we cannot achieve this mission without a team that reflects the diversity of this problem - across race, ethnicity, gender, sexuality, and experience.
Headway employees work remotely across the US, with the option to work from our NYC HQ.