Finance & Strategy Associate / Manager (Remote) at DO NOT USE - Moov Technologies Inc.
Finance & Strategy Associate / Manager (Remote)
We are building an elite team to drive the financial insights and modeling at Moov Technology.
The Finance Associate / Manager will partner directly with the Head of Finance to build and execute finance, accounting, corporate development, and other strategic processes. This position will also collaborate with key leaders to accelerate hyper growth for Moov.
About Moov Technologies
Moov Technologies is a B2B managed marketplace for semiconductor equipment trading.
Our mission is to create the world’s largest, fastest, most reliable ecosystem for buying and selling in the multi-billion dollar semiconductor space, with demand growing exponentially due to global chip shortage. In late 2021, we raised a large Series A Round of $41M led by Tiger Global.
- Cross-functional execution for FP&A, M&A, IR, KPI Reporting, Data Analysis
- Assist in excel and Google Sheet modeling and writing strategic initiatives
- Model includes forecasting, budgeting, variance analysis, cohort analysis, top-down and bottoms-up build, and sensitivity analysis, etc.
- Work on certain aspects of accounting
- Call out, deep dive, and resolve discrepancies in financial statements
- Help recruit and built a stellar finance and accounting team
Within 30 days, You’ll
- Go through ramp up, have met with the boarder team, built relationship with colleagues
- Understand Moov’s business model and learn existing processes
- Work with Head of Finance to develop a regular workflow
Within 60 days, You’ll
- Co-own parts of finance to actualize model and provide key insights
- Co-own parts of accounting to help with monthly close with external accounting firm
- Help rest of the org to build scalable Google sheets / excel models for tracking and analysis
Within 90 days and beyond, You’ll
- Have partnered with Head of Finance to build and maintain a scalable various financial model, layered with top-down and bottoms-up assumptions
- Have partnered with Head of Finance (and Tech / BizOps team) to build scalable KPI tracker
- Partnered with leaderships to launch new business lines
You Should Apply If
- You have 1-5 years of experience in investment banking, private equity, venture capital, consulting, big 4 audit, and/or venture-backed hyper growth startups
- You have a “roll up your sleeves” startup killer mentality
- You have the ability to deal with ambiguity and thrive in an unstructured, fast-moving environment.
- You have a proven ability to drive business results without significant supervision.
- You have the willingness to learn, low ego, ability to receive constructive feedback, ownership of your mistakes, and self-awareness of your strengths and weaknesses.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong technicals around finance, accounting, excel modeling, and other analytical skills
- Start-up mentality: moov fast, proactive and self-starter, clever and relentless problem solver, killer individual contributor and a team player attitude
Nice to Have
- Presentation and deck making skills, board report experiences
- VC / M&A / other CorpDev or deal experiences
About Our Benefits
- Competitive salary, bonus, and options
- Amazing culture, nominated as a “best place to work,” work hard and play hard, amazing holiday parties
- One of the fastest growing technology companies, biggest Series A funding of 2021 in AZ
- Rock solid medical, dental, and vision plans
- Ongoing training, growth opportunities, and fast career track for top performer
- Close to leadership and work on high-profile assignments
- Clear KPIs, consistent and fair leadership
- Enough freedom to spread your wings while still holding you accountable
- Gorgeous Tempe headquarter office with a killer view
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks and drink