Finance Manager Senior at FIS
At FIS, our technology and our people are moving forward. We advance the way the world pays, banks and invests. We believe in building inclusive, diverse teams. Together, we innovate to help our colleagues, clients and communities succeed. If you're ready to grow your career and make an impact in fintech, we have one question: Are you FIS?
About the Role:
Manage activities of a team of individual contributors in a finance related discipline in support of overall FIS objectives and revenue and profitability goals as well as future business growth objectives.
What will you be doing:
- Acts as liaison between company, government and auditors in providing required information and ensures proper information is maintained for historical purposes.
- Manages, prepares, administers and directs the control of budget.
- Reviews and approves recommendations for financial planning and control, providing relevant fiscal information to executive management team.
- Monitors division/department adherence to approved budgets.
- Submits various federal, state and local reports - ensuring timely and accurate filing of tax returns.
- Controls activities involving management of cash resources.
- Oversees investigation of cost structures and pricing of new services or products.
- Ensures costs are allocated according to established procedures.
- Manages preparation of budget versus actual reports.
- Selects, develops and evaluates personnel to ensure efficient operations.
- Identifies areas of potential improvement.
What will you need:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience. Certified Public Accountant (CPA) license required.
- Requires general business skills, industry knowledge, financial management and planning skills, long-term vision and executive presence
- Requires extensive knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles and their application in a large, diverse organization
- Ability to identify, address and resolve employee related issues
- Strong analytical, statistical and problem solving skills
- Ability to utilize judgment in decision making process and decisions related to job tasks
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent skills in communicating ideas both verbally and in written form in a clear, concise and professional manner including presentations
- Ability to design, document and implement process improvements
What we offer to you:
At FIS, we are as committed to growing our employees' careers as our own business. We offer:
- Opportunities to innovate in fintech
- Inclusive and diverse team atmosphere
- Professional and personal development
- Resources to contribute to your community
- Competitive salary and benefits
Notice to all US applicants: All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.