Made Renovation is building a nationwide brand in home renovation. Our all-in-one offering combines design, materials, and construction for a fun experience and beautiful result that customers enjoy for many years to come. For our first room, bathrooms, we have developed a standard process that yields time & cost efficiencies to our build partners. Based in San Francisco, our growing team is obsessed with helping customers elevate their homes. Made has raised $25M in total funding from top venture funds.
Careers at Made: www.made.careers
Recent customer projects: https://www.made.photo/recent/
Remodeling homes is a complex undertaking. If you gravitate towards working with smart, motivated business partners to solve problems by understanding and communicating the interdependencies between dozens of evolving variables, this role is for you. You will own Fp&a for Made’s operations and work closely with business partners across the company to provide a clear understanding of business performance, identify drivers of growth and margin improvements, and help build a financially strong and profitable business. Prior experience in operationally complex startups will be helpful but is not required.
- Understand and communicate drivers of margin performance, identify drivers for improvement and work with cross functional teams to prioritize those improvements
- Own staffing and workflow models
- Own planning, forecasting, and reporting for Operations which includes customer success, design, supply chain, and construction
- Identify opportunities for process improvement, cost savings, and controls improvements
- Partner with Accounting to support a timely and accurate close cycle
- Build a team of talented analysts over time
- 5+ years of experience in a finance or finance operations role
- Advanced knowledge of Excel/ google spreadsheets, ability to create compelling presentations
- Knowledge of SQL or willingness to learn it
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A bias for action and the ability to adapt to the changes brought about by a fast paced environment
- Ability to work with imperfect data while helping build processes to improve the accuracy of that data on a go-forward basis
- Prior startup experience will be valuable
Made Renovation is proud to celebrate diversity and is committed to building an inclusive workplace regardless of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, parental status, military service, or other non-merit-based factors.