Finance Manager, Operations & Supply Chain (Remote) at Truepill
Sorry, this job was removed at 8:56 a.m. (CST) on Friday, April 1, 2022
By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
At Truepill, we are transforming consumer healthcare. Through our digital health platform, we empower our partners to deliver world-class healthcare experiences. With over 10 million prescriptions shipped and a valuation of $1.6 billion, we are proud to work with many of the world’s largest healthcare organizations. We never settle for how it’s done today. We invent how it will be done tomorrow.
None of this is possible without the right team driving us forward. We are committed to creating an environment focused on racial and gender equality, inclusion, empowerment and respect. We believe that when our teams feel supported and inspired, they turn that creativity into innovation. The type of innovation that benefits all of our people, our partners, and consumers.
We encourage our team members to expand their horizons and bring their passion and curiosity to work, every day. Come join us. Let’s build something great together.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Partner with Procurement, Supply Chain, Customer Success and Growth Finance team to drive continuous improvement in financial and operational performance
- Lead financial planning and analysis for our Procurement and Supply Chain organizations
- Support margin analysis, inventory management and supply/demand planning Ensure timely and accurate metrics and forecasts are created and maintained
- Work closely with the accounting and finance teams to evaluate monthly results
- Become the Product COGS and Inventory SME for Strategic Finance. Manage, set financial plans and forecasts and report month over month and variance to plan
- Support the weekly business review process, which tracks many of the operational KPIs and aggregate them for the monthly and quarterly financial reporting processesIdentify and lead initiatives to continuously improve, automate, and scale forecasting, dashboards and reporting tools
- Conduct ad hoc analysis and scenario modeling at the request of management and business partners to aid in decision-making
- Prepare and present business forecasts and results for executive leadership
- Work with data providers and technology teams to ensure that key decision data is accurate, automated and timely.
What You'll Need:
- At least 5+ years experience in a similar role, with experience in Pharmaceutical Industry
- MBA preferred; Bachelor’s Degree in a related field Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or Operations
- Highly analytical, strong attention to detail and an ability to set and meet tight deadlines
- Self-starter who operates with some degree of autonomy, professionalism and highly results focused and deadline driven
- Strong interpersonal skills with experience in relationship-building and business partnership
- Experience working with ambiguity, and a demonstrated ability to adapt to changing circumstances and deliver results
- Ability to build trusted and mutually beneficial relationships, effectively coordinating across various stakeholders to work collaboratively
- You have experience with Netsuite ERP; or a similar planning tool
- You have advanced skills with relational databases and data visualization tools (e.g. SQL, Access, Looker, Tableau)
- You have strong Microsoft Office (e.g. Power BI) and Google Suite advanced skills
- You have familiarity with product costing, margin analysis, inventory management and supply/demand forecasting
Truepill is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
More Information on Truepill
Truepill operates in the Software industry. The company is located in San Mateo, CA. Truepill was founded in 2016. It has 396 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Health Insurance Benefits. To see all jobs at Truepill, click here.
Read Full Job Description