LivePerson is a transformational force in how Brands and Consumers communicate. With over 18,000 customers including Citi, HSBC, Disney, Verizon, and Home Depot, we are on a mission to make life easier for people and brands everywhere through trusted conversational AI. We believe in a future where conversations are the norm for getting your intentions fulfilled - whatever they are.
We are an innovative, intent-driven company that believes in building the future, even our own tools, and we are looking for growth minded, unconventional thinkers to join the team.
You will thrive here if:
You can operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment
You nerd out about AI, how it can be applied, or how you can learn more about it (don’t worry we’ll help)
You believe data-led decision making is the norm
You see feedback or failure as motivation to learn and to grow
You relate to our core principles and want to work with experts in their respective fields
This is a great opportunity for candidates who seek to leverage and grow their strategic thought leadership and analytical skills. It is a highly visible role in a fast paced, high growth, conversational commerce company. The FP&A Manager will be an expert on LivePerson's revenue & expense and participate in preparing compelling, data-driven analyses and presentations to influence LivePerson's leadership. This role will report to the VP of FP&A and interact regularly with Accounting and Business Unit leaders.
In This Role You Will:
- Lead the global Managed Services forecasting and core planning process while assisting with the long-term financial models.
- Assist in producing the financial reporting package. Ensure a high degree of quality, timeliness, and accuracy as well as highlighting and communicating key business insights to management.
- Own global revenue & expense consolidation efforts through budget reviews, forecasting and analytics.
- Partner with senior leadership, the business, FP&A counterparts and the broader organization to evaluate the effectiveness of current plans & initiatives, communicate key insights, and make recommendations to senior management.
- Lead financial systems and process optimization, capturing efficiencies by simplifying data structure, streamlining workflows, standardizing templates and identifying opportunities for automation. Implement AI tools to drive automation of transactional work.
- Deliver strategies that improve growth and profitability by leveraging expertise in revenue and expense drivers.
- Own PO and billing process for both customers and partners (contact center invoicing in particular).
- Own customer and partner invoicing process post financial validation.
- Own expense management process that includes budget forecasting, sign off on expenses and report on any gains or losses on a daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
- Own global revenue and growth teams on revenue forecasting and recognition on a daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
- Identity new and/or improve all relevant processes related to revenue and expenses.
- Support deal approval committee with deal desk and wider finance, planning and analysis team to be aligned on margin impacts.
- Responsible for ad hoc financial analyses across the organization and initiatives to ensure data-driven decision making, this includes but not limited to business case analysis and financial justification for relevant projects.
- Primary representative for all internal and external audits.
Your Qualifications Are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or a related quantitative area; MBA a plus.
- 4+ years Finance experience preferably in corporate finance/FP&A or related finance/analysis/operational role.
- 2+ years of experience with BPOs and call center finance teams.
- Excellent analytical and financial modeling skills. Advanced Excel skills.
- Data driven mindset with track record of successful financial modeling and analysis.
- Experience working with Concur, Hyperion, Salesforce and SAP is a plus.
- Excellent problem solving skills and attention to details.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, quickly changing environment with a sense of urgency.
- Experience in SaaS or high-tech industry is a plus.
Why you’ll love working here:
LivePerson was named to FastCompany’s World’s most innovative companies of 2020 list for the Artificial Intelligence category. We offer amazing colleagues along with opportunities to push your own limits to grow. We embrace invention and experimentation. You’ll have great benefits plus flexible time off. Most importantly, you’ll have an ability to make an impact at work and at brands across the globe as we build the future with trusted Conversational AI together.
At LivePerson, people from diverse backgrounds come together to do their best work and be their authentic selves. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.