Finance Manager, FP&A at Celonis
We're Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity - and for that, we need you to join us as a Finance Manager, FP&A.
The Finance Manager, FP&A will be a key part of a fast paced and highly effective global FP&A team. This role will help build the financial planning structure to support business leaders in executing global strategic initiatives that drive growth for Celonis. This role will report into the Senior Director of Finance.
The work you'll do:
- Develop and deploy scalable global financial models and operational processes, including long-term financial modeling and annual operating plan
- Drive comprehensive, financial planning and forecasting such as revenue, headcount and expense forecasting and reporting
- Build critical Executive and Board of Directors materials on business performance and strategic business decisions
- Develop and harmonize next-level operational and financial reporting to guide leadership decisions, assess capital allocation strategies and new project ROI
- Analyze key performance indicators across supporting key business stakeholders
- Ad-hoc financial analysis with consistent exposure to senior leadership
- Communicate and present results of analysis across various levels of management
- Utilize Workday and Anaplan for management reporting and variance analysis
The qualifications you need:
- 5+ years of progressively responsible experience in corporate finance, consulting, investment banking, equity research, or related fields
- Technology / SaaS or high-growth start-up experience preferred. MBA from top program is a plus
- Highly advanced Excel skills with extreme attention to detail
- Ability to embrace ambiguity and break down complex problems to provide clear and effective recommendations
- Impeccable analytical skills and intellectual curiosity to understand drivers and outcomes
- Excellent communication skills; can establish credibility, build consensus, and partner cross-functionally without direct authority
- Team player with the ability to partner cross functionally in growing global organization
- Technical experience with Workday and/or Anaplan is a plus
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, 401(K) matching, generous time off, parental leave, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly remote working stipend, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen ([email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]lonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better .