Finance Manager – 2023 Campus Recruiting at Chewy (Miami, FL)
The Chewy Campus Recruiting Team is seeking a Finance Manager to join our team in our Boston, MA, Plantation, FL, or Bellevue, WA office.
At Chewy, we believe in ownership and accountability and value creativity. We are makers and doers who thrive on the desire to drive results. We approach our mission to provide the best service and pet products anywhere with a dogged determination and a disposition that is as sunny as the South Florida oceanfront we call home. Sure, we work hard, but we have fun, too. Of course, that’s not hard to do when you get to bring your favorite four-legged friend to the office.
What You'll Do:
- Lead financial planning, reporting, budgeting and forecasting
- Develop a deep understanding of the economics of both Chewy’s Dropship and In-network fulfillment and create financial models to drive assortment decisions and optimal fulfillment channels
- Work closely with the cross functional team to analyze investment opportunities, provide strategic guidance on growth opportunities
- Drive continuous improvement to financial processes and workflows
- Collaborate with various teams (e.g. Supply Chain, Business Analytics, Merchandising, and Accounting) to improve data quality and speed to reporting. Ensure performance is accurately reported
What You'll Need:
- Currently enrolled full-time in an accredited MBA program with an anticipated graduation between December 2022 – June 2023
- 4+ years of relevant experience (FP&A, financial analysis, corporate finance, Ops/Supply Chain Finance), preferably with an understanding of brand or retail finance
- Results-oriented, highly energetic, dynamic individual with hands-on mentality
- Strong analytical and modeling skills (building from the ground up), and experience in supporting business case development, forecasting, budgeting, and variance analysis
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to deal with adversity and rapidly changing operating conditions while still delivering to expectations
- Entrepreneurial mindset with comfort in both early stage and corporate environments
- Familiarity with an e-commerce or retail business model a plus
- Experience with SQL and Hyperion a plus
- Position may require some travel
- Current permanent U.S. work authorization is required
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, and you need an accommodation during the application process or to perform these job requirements, or if you need a religious accommodation, please contact [email protected]
If you have a question regarding your application, please contact [email protected]
Chewy is committed to equal opportunity. We value and embrace diversity and inclusion of all Team Members.