ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
With ServiceNow’s Finance Leadership Rotation Program (FLRP) you will rotate through two challenging and diverse, 1-year, roles in complementary areas of finance, accounting and operations. Our rotations are designed to prepare you as leaders within finance through leadership development training, and through building a comprehensive understanding of Finance at ServiceNow. FLRP will also provide personalized executive mentoring and exposure to an extensive network of finance leaders, peers and cross functional teams to expand your career growth opportunities.
Participants in the FLRP are positioned to become well-round business leaders through on-the-job learning, continuous mentorship and formal trainings provided to supplement your professional development. By growing your finance career at the fastest growing SaaS company in the world, you’ll have unparalleled exposure and learning opportunities and the chance to make a lasting impact at ServiceNow.
Opportunities may include:
While each rotation is unique, all roles offer the opportunity to work collaboratively, build business partnerships and develop a diverse set of skills and leadership competencies. As you progress to subsequent rotations, you will acquire new and more complex skills while strengthening your fundamental business knowledge.
Rotations could include:
- Financial Planning & Analysis
- Finance Product & Systems
- Audit & Accounting
- Strategic Finance
Who you are
- Currently pursuing an MBA or Masters’ in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Business or Management Information Systems (on track to graduate by June 2022). Work experience in lieu of an advanced degree is also accepted.
- 5-8 years professional experience strongly preferred .
- Understanding of fundamental finance and accounting acumen and industry trends including data modeling, data analytics, forecasting, interpreting financial statements, and reporting.
- Ability to work in teams, collaborate with multiple business partners and build strong, influential relationships.
- Capable of taking initiative and thriving in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Demonstrates a growth mindset and passion for continuous learning and growth.
- Strong belief in our purpose and values.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.