Reporting to the CFO, this role will lead finance for a rapidly growing, well known, PE backed consulting firm.
Who will love this job
Senior FP&A professionals with experience maximizing performance inside a professional services environment. Team leader who sets a high standard of excellence, quality, accountability, and continuous improvement.
What you’ll do
- Manage and develop team of FP&A professionals
- Engage C-suite, practice leaders, and PE investors with data driven insights to support critical business decisions
- Own and drive reporting strategy, KPI, forecasting, budgeting, and internal customer engagement
- Lead roadmap on business intelligence platform, have a mastery of financial and operational data sources, and take action on automation opportunities to drive efficiency and scale
- Actively participate in M&A scenarios
- 15+ years of progressive corporate FP&A experience
- Prior finance function experience within the professional services sector (consulting, accounting, legal, engineering, etc.)
Riveron is a national business advisory firm specializing in accounting, finance, technology, and operations. A career at Riveron means you’ll partner with our clients while working alongside experienced industry leaders to elevate performance and expand possibilities across the transaction and business lifecycle. Our thoughtfully integrated, multi-disciplinary teams bring deep functional expertise, first-hand industry knowledge, and experience-based creativity and perspective to generate tailored solutions to address any challenge.
We know that a vibrant and healthy culture starts with inclusion where everyone can bring their best self and add to the increasing diversity of our team. At Riveron, you’ll find challenging work, broad client and project exposure, career development, mentorship, and growth opportunities. You’ll work alongside collaborative, smart, and enthusiastic colleagues and be mentored by experienced leaders who share a common set of values. We believe that work and life is a blend, so Riveron offers flexibility and employee benefits to ensure you have balance in life to meet all your goals, at work and at home.
Riveron Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer and believes that we are stronger together through our diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
More Information on Riveron
Riveron operates in the Consulting industry. The company is located in Dallas, TX, Houston, TX, Denver, CO, Los Angeles, CA, Miami, FL, Atlanta, GA, Arlington, VA, New York, NY, Boston, MA, Birmingham, MI, Chicago, IL, Minneapolis, MN, Denver, CO and Los Angeles, CA. Riveron was founded in 2006. It has 611 total employees. To see all 95 open jobs at Riveron, click here.
Read Full Job Description