ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud-based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
The Finance Program and Process Excellence team plays a critical role in driving the transformation of the Finance function to enable scalable processes, digital acceleration, and sustainable operational efficiency as ServiceNow continues its rapid growth. This team will be responsible for delivering top-priority, cross-functional programs, providing process and automation thought-leadership, and ensuring smooth change management and adoption. We have the deep program management experience, the functional insights, the understanding of next-generation technologies, and problem-solving skills to help our Finance colleagues make important changes to their core processes and work.
To continue our rapid growth, we have created a Finance Change Management Specialist role that will develop and deliver core organizational change management capabilities for the Finance organization. This role will lead change management and training initiatives for key transformation priorities and help our finance audience increase their skills and deliver value to their business partners. Key programs include implementations of connected enterprise planning, close process automation, new tax and treasury capabilities, and ESG platform development.
We are looking for a self-motivated, action-oriented professional experienced in change management and training that knows the importance managing the people-side change to achieve business outcomes in partnership with the broader program team. The ideal candidate has a background in leading change initiatives for finance organizations and is experienced in supporting the development and delivery of strategic process and automation change solutions that enable our finance organization to deliver efficiently, effectively, and profitably. In addition, this individual should possess strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to support multiple projects in a hands-on manner.
Specific duties and responsibilities will be:
- Work with cross-functional teams at the outset of programs to enable understanding and effective use of change and communications tools that drive successful employee adoption and achieve business goals.
- Apply a structured change methodology to build change management plans that execute against defined change strategies and are aligned to overall program plans.
- Define and manage stakeholders, their engagement, and communications throughout the program.
- Create communications collateral (FAQs, talking points, etc.) to support leadership messaging and to engage employees in understanding and adopting the change.
- Define training needs and develop content for various audiences - providing training and other enablement and creative engagement activities - to include, but not limited to: change strategies, asset development, ILT and VILT training, e-training/videos, job aids, user guides, and adoption communication campaigns.
- Contribute to development and maintenance of knowledge sharing and management across multiple mediums (e.g., SharePoint, Dashboards, eLearning, etc.)
- Build communications and change management best practices across programs.
Skills and Qualifications
- 5+ Years in change management experience driving finance process and automation programs
- Experience with enterprise planning platforms such as Anaplan highly preferred
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies, and tools (Prosci certification preferred)
- Experience with communications and training content material development, deployment, and delivery using multimedia and graphics tools, such as Adobe Captivate, Articulate Storyline 360, Camtasia, Adobe Creative Cloud, etc.
- Proven ability to collaborate with and influence both leadership and working teams, demonstrating authority and credibility to act, make sound decisions and drive alignment
- Proactive, hands-on delivery and customer first mindset
- Demonstrated experience working in a deadline driven environment with the ability to quickly learn and execute
- Highly proficient in Microsoft applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, IE, Outlook), particularly skilled in PowerPoint presentations
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site .
Work personas are categories that are assigned to employees depending on the nature of their work. Employees will fall into one of three categories: Remote, Flexible or Required in Office.
Required in Office
A required in office work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office. This persona is required to work from their assigned workplace location 100% of the work week based on the business needs of their role.
A flexible work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office and will work from their assigned workplace location roughly 3 days/week or less (generally around 40-60% of the work week). Flexible employees may choose to work the remaining working time from their workplace location or home. Flexible employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
A remote work persona is defined as an employee who performs their responsibilities exclusively outside of a ServiceNow workplace and is not contracted or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office, including those whose place of work (pursuant to their terms and conditions of employment) is their home. Remote employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.