Finance Business Partner at Informa (Remote)
Informa is a leading academic publishing, business intelligence, knowledge and events business, creating unique content and connectivity for customers all over the world. It is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a member of the FTSE 100.
IIRIS is a platform and suite of products designed to help us know, reach, and build better informed customer connections through insightful data gained through multiple interactions with Informa’s highly specialised communities. We are looking for a Product Leader to strengthen our team and build innovative new products to support data driven B2B marketing.Job Description
This is an exciting opportunity to join a new and growing group within Informa. IIRIS is a comprehensive data platform that integrates data from our fragmented data ecosystem and various customer touchpoints. We need a Senior Finance Analyst to join this new group to enable the team to deliver on their goals.
- Business Planning, Forecasting and Budgets, ensuring key assumptions, dependencies, risks and opportunities are understood and articulated. Producing insightful variance analysis and bridges.
- Cost base management: developing and implementing cost forecast models that allow effective management of the cost base.
- Supporting improvements in the financial systems / tools utilised by the unit. Including the profit centre hierarchy, chart of account use, and forecast / budget submissions.
- Ensuring data and process integrity is maintained.
- Support management of the cost base impact from acquisition and disposal activity.
- Build and maintain a good relationship with the SSC, supporting the design, build and execution of operational processes that deliver accurate, timely, and insightful information. Support the business partner in delivery of high-quality commentary to the divisional.
- Experience of financial support to a data organisation ideal
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of Finance processes, systems, and ways of working.
- Recognised professional accounting qualification (e.g. ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Knowledge of dealing with acquisitions and disposals
- Inherent curiosity and empathy for customer success
- Obsessive about solving customer problems
- Think long and Act short
- Collaborative with your peers, partners and your team.
- Excited about the mission and milestones not titles and hierarchies
- Nurture an environment of experimentation and learning
Alongside a competitive salary, Informa also offers the following employee benefits:
- Season ticket loan & Cycle2work
- Money purchased pension scheme & life assurance
- Eye care and childcare vouchers
- 25 days annual holiday, increasing to 27 days after 2 years, plus an extra day off for your birthday and another for raising money for charity!
- Our Learning team supports year-round development, with face-to-face training, mentoring and access to LinkedIn Learning
- Informa's colleague Share Incentive Plan matches every share purchased with 2 free shares
- Informa offers a £250 Healthy Lifestyle subsidy to spend on fitness activities and classes
- You are given permission to take 4 days off per year to volunteer with an approved scheme
- Modern office in a central location
We know that sometimes the 'perfect candidate' doesn't exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don't fit all the requirements. If you're excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we're looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, Informa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under local law.