Finance and Strategy Analyst at Floyd (Remote)
We’re looking for a strategic, team-oriented Finance and Strategy Analyst to join our rapidly growing, sustainably-focused brand. You’ll oversee our finances and help drive the operational inputs that continuously improve and transform Floyd. This includes identifying and creating revenue-generating opportunities, partnering with teams to generate cost savings, and developing insights that help transform the business.
We are a small, nimble team that is passionate about e-commerce, sustainability, and building an ever-improving company. You’ll be given opportunities to learn and help drive many special projects that support the continued evolution of the brand. If you’re eager to participate, we encourage you to apply.What You’ll Do
- Help execute on Floyd’s overall goals, as a partner across the organization
- Support the development and tracking of the budget and long-term strategic growth plans
- Provide insights to our financial partners and help maintain those relationships
- Help teams to understand revenue and cost drivers, create budgets, and execute on cross-functional work
- Conduct ad hoc analyses to support special projects
- 1+ years of experience in investment banking or strategy consulting
- Proficiency across Microsoft Office
- Passion for consumer e-commerce and retail businesses
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Love for problem-solving and willingness to dig deeper for new insights and understanding
- Team mindset
- We’re a friendly, collaborative, mission-driven organization. We care deeply about building and protecting an amazing culture.
- We work hard, but we highly encourage reasonable hours, Summer Fridays, and fun with coworkers.
- We care about your growth: whether it’s spearheading new projects and business needs, management training, or something else you’re passionate about (we’ll pay for it).
- Competitive pay, great benefits (including health coverage, 401K match, fully paid parental leave, etc.), equity in a high growth company, and every new employee receives a Floyd product of their choice.