At Aerospace, we are committed to providing an inclusive and diverse workplace for all employees to share in our common passion and aspiration - to carry out a mission much bigger than ourselves.
We remain committed to maintaining a safe environment for hiring as we look forward to the future of work. Click here for information on Aerospace's COVID-19 directives and safety procedures implemented to keep our workplace safe.
The Enterprise Services Finance Analyst is responsible for annual and multi-year budgeting, development of financial forecasts and planning scenarios, development and implementation of financial and operational metrics, dashboards, and capital expenditure planning. Serve as a trusted financial advisor to the Group CFO of Enterprise Services, providing the financial data, trends analysis, and predictive analytics that the Corporation needs to deliver its value proposition to customers and to meet its goals. Works closely with the Group CFO and Finance Managers to ensure a consistent vision and implementation of financial policies, practices, and processes throughout the Company.
What You'll Be Doing
- Monitors budget performance by producing monthly budget and execution reporting
- Responds to ad hoc data inquiries and analytical report requests
- Informs Group CFO and Finance Managers on financial trends, reporting unit performance, and recommends corrective actions to achieve financial plans
- Compares and analyzes financial results with plans and forecasts, identifies trends, assess, and communicates reliable metrics to management for informed business decisions
- Work with managers, customers, and purchasing agent(s) to submit purchase requests and ensures orders are placed in a timely manner
- Completes and analyzes cost transfers to ensure accuracy of cost allocations
- Manages, coordinates, and tracks the procurement of equipment and services necessary to accomplish divisional objectives and ensure the timely execution of budgets to planned targets
What You Need to be Successful
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business, or related field
- 6 to 8 years of experience in budgeting and forecasting
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and adapt to changes as needed
- Demonstrated experience as a resourceful and creative solution finder who can develop options with a broad perspective on the potential impact to the corporation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - can organize complex materials and concepts in a manner that is clear, persuasive, logical and builds a consensus.
How You Can Stand Out
It would be impressive if you have one or more of these:
- Two or more years of experience in a US government (Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) contracting environment
- Knowledge of governmental and government contractor budgeting systems and practices
- Knowledge of cost accounting standards (CAS)
- Experience with data analytics such as Tableau, Power BI and Alteryx
- Prior experience as a Financial Analyst or equivalent is desired
- Ability to establish rapport and build trust quickly at all levels of the organization
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to build strong and trusted working relationships with stakeholders and with geographically dispersed teams
Grade-Based Pay Range
(Min - Mid - Max)
$35 - $45 - $56
Ways We Reward Our Employees
During your interview process, our team will provide details of our industry-leading benefits.
Benefits vary and are applicable based on Job Type. A few highlights include:
- Comprehensive health care and wellness plans
- Paid holidays, sick time, and vacation
- Standard and alternate work schedules, including telework options
- 401(k) Plan - Employees receive a total company-paid benefit of 8%, 10%, or 12% of eligible compensation based on years of service and matching contributions; employees are immediately eligible and vested in the plan upon hire
- Flexible spending accounts
- Variable pay program for exceptional contributions
- Relocation assistance
- Professional growth and development programs to help advance your career
- Education assistance programs
- An inclusive work environment built on teamwork, flexibility, and respect
We are all unique, from diverse backgrounds and all walks of life, yet one thing bonds all of us to each other-the belief that we can make a difference. This core belief empowers us to do our best work at The Aerospace Corporation.
Equal Opportunity Commitment
The Aerospace Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We believe that a diverse workforce creates an environment in which unique ideas are developed and differing perspectives are valued, producing superior customer solutions. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, color, religion, genetic information, marital status, ancestry, national origin, protected veteran status, physical disability, medical condition, mental disability, or disability status and any other characteristic protected by state or federal law. If you're an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran who needs assistance using our online job search and application tools or need reasonable accommodation to complete the job application process, please contact us by phone at 310.336.5432 or by email at [email protected] You can also review The Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law and the supplement, as well as the Pay Transparency Policy Statement.