Finance Analyst (REMOTE) at General Dynamics
Sorry, this job was removed at 3:31 p.m. (CST) on Monday, April 18, 2022
By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
We think. We act. We deliver. There is no challenge we can't turn into opportunity. And our work depends on a motivated Financial Analyst joining our team to support GDIT Financial Planning & Analysis activities.
- Participate and coordinate financial activities such as budgeting, auditing, forecasting, and ad hoc modeling analysis as needed.
- Partner with team members across the organization to collect and review data from various sources.
- Create, maintain, and update financial databases and spreadsheets, and generate various financial reports and analysis as needed.
- Assist with developing compelling presentations for management level leadership.
- Continuously focus on process improvement and identify automation opportunities to decrease time spent reporting and increase time spent analyzing.
- Maintain appropriate records and documentation.
- Ensure compliance with internal policies and procedures, as well as other government regulations as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent experience) plus 2+ years of experience in related finance or accounting field; OR six years related experience in lieu of a bachelor's degree
- Effective communication skills with a proven ability to work cross functionally and adapt to change
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills, ability to handle various priorities
- Demonstrated professional commitment, initiative, accountability and ownership of assignments
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (mostly Excel), previous experience with accounting systems (Oracle preferred)
- Previous experience with ERP systems (Hyperion/Smartview/Oracle Business Intelligence Suite Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) preferred)
More Information on General Dynamics
General Dynamics operates in the Aerospace industry. The company is located in Reston, VA, Fairfax, VA, Falls Church, VA, Sterling Heights, MI, Groton, CT, Bath, ME, Savannah, GA, St. Petersburg, FL and San Diego, CA. General Dynamics was founded in 1952. It has 13790 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits, 401(K) and Employee Stock Purchase Plan. To see all 618 open jobs at General Dynamics, click here.
Read Full Job Description