ERP Solutions Architect – Finance at Cricut (Remote)
Together we make. Come make with us.
At Cricut, we believe that we’re all born makers. When we built our first cutting machine, we saw the potential for a simple yet powerful tool to completely transform the way people craft, design, and DIY. Since then, we continue to innovate with new machines, platforms, materials, and tools, but that’s just what we do. As a hardworking worldwide team, we are proud but hungry to create a means for connection and an outlet for unbridled creativity. We are A+ human beings seeking to help others satisfy their creative itch around the world. Join us as we place the power of handmade into the hands of ALL, because we believe that TOGETHER WE MAKE.Job Description
Cricut® is searching for an exceptional ERP Solutions Architect - Finance to design and implement solutions that continuously improve our financial systems for the ultimate customer experiences. You must be action-oriented, capable of working on concurrent complex projects, and able to communicate clearly and effectively to cross-functional teams and business audiences. This position requires a deep technology background in SAP with particular emphasis on Finance and OTC.
- Develops and manages architecture roadmaps and technology plans with business and technical staff leadership.
- Effectively engages with internal staff and external partners to design and implement exceptional solutions to meet and exceed business requirements
- Uses extensive finance, eCommerce, supply chain and business knowledge to design and implement technology and process improvements that create superior solutions for the company, customers and vendors.
- Demonstrates broad technical leadership, exerts influence outside of immediate team, provides mentoring and guidance to other team members and drives positive change.
- Act as a center of expertise, staying abreast of developments in the Financial accounting rules and regulations and continually upgrading functional knowledge and then applying and sharing that knowledge across the organization.
- Drives efforts to assure that users achieve the best possible business objectives by providing excellent training, smooth system setup, comprehensive testing, and actionable documentation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Electrical/Computer Engineering or Accounting (preferred)
- 7+ years of successfully delivery and design of SAP FI/CO and SD solutions
- Strong SAP background with a passion for delivering high quality and high performance business solutions
- With Finance/Accounting education background should have expert level familiarity with accounting concepts and US GAAP
- Strong business acumen, with ability to translate business objectives into supporting system requirements
- Strong leadership presence with the ability to quickly build confidence and rapport with executives, leadership, project team members, and stakeholders
- Strong organizational, time management, and prioritization skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to traverse both vertically and horizontally across the organization; communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals
- Ability to influence peers and managers while dealing with ambiguity
- Experience with SAP S/4 HANA upgrade projects
- Experience with Magento
Please attach your resume including links to your portfolio where applicable. If you want to show your super powers in other ways – include that information too. You can be sure that Cricut® is an employer who values individuality, equality and diversity, so tell us what you’re all about. If you are a Maker or a DIY enthusiast, whether you think you are a good one or not, we would love to hear about it when you send us your information!
At Cricut®, we celebrate inclusion and diversity. Cricut is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions based on merit. Cricut prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual identity, gender identity, marital status, veteran status, nationality, citizenship, age, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or any other unlawful consideration. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Cricut participates in E-Verify.