EMEA Payroll Manager at insightsoftware (Remote)
insightsoftware is a growing, dynamic computer software company that helps businesses achieve greater levels of financial intelligence across their organization with our world-class financial reporting solutions. At insightsoftware, you will learn and grow in a fast-paced, supportive environment that will take your career to the next level. We are looking for future insighters who can demonstrate teamwork, results orientation, a growth mindset, disciplined execution, and a winning attitude to join our growing team!Job Description
As the EMEA Payroll Manager at insightsoftware you will champion the innovation required to deliver 100% accuracy of employee final pay. You will analyze large data sets to identify opportunities, drive process improvements, build and standardize process controls, and ensure efficient and effective operations. Success in this role will involve driving cross-functional partnerships to identify, design, and implement efficient workflows to achieve the delivery of an associate’s final pay.
- Oversees the daily workflows of the payroll department supporting 500+ people internationally in 10+ countries in EMEA.
- Work closely with HR and accounting during acquisition integration to ensure smooth transitions for employees
- Maintains and reviews payroll monthly to ensure timely and accurate processing of payroll transactions including salaries, benefits, taxes, and other deductions.
- Work with various third party vendors to ensure accurate reporting of payslips
- Ensure timely and accurate processing of payroll updates including new hires, terminations, and changes to pay rates.
- Prepare and maintains accurate records and reports of payroll transactions.
- Ensure compliance with country and local payroll wages and taxes implementing best practices.
- Identify and recommends updates to payroll processes and procedures.
- Ensure accounting has the files to timely record and reconcile payroll-related account for month-end close.
- Collaborate with treasury and accounts payable team to ensure payroll and payroll related expenses are funded.
Contribute to year-end audit and completes year end reconciliationsQualifications
- Extensive experience related payroll management experience in a global organization
- Thrives in fast-paced and growing environments with strong time management skills
- Ability to read and comprehend moderately complex instructions, short correspondence, and memos
- Ability to write correspondence with an understanding of the audience
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to other managers and employees
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to interface with personnel at all levels both verbally and in writing
- Payroll accounting experience with an emphasis on detail reconciliations
** At this time insightsoftware is not able to offer sponsorship to candidates who are not eligible to work in the stated work location. **