Tonic is seeking a Director of Revenue Operations to ensure that the go-to-market teams have the processes, data, and enablement to help them make their customers successful. This role is a combination of tactical responsibilities and the ability to think and act Strategically, across all the different organizations within Tonic.
What You’ll Do:
- Partner closely with our Sales, Customer Success, and Marketing leaders and their teams, providing insight and foresight to these teams.
- Establish high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in planning, forecasting, sales processes, and budgeting approaches.
- Evaluate sales process, systems and other metrics to deliver an accurate sales forecast.
- Leverage data and BI tools to develop leading indicator metrics and early warning systems to help ensure the business continually achieves our revenue goals.
- Build and develop a strong enablement function that leads to improvements in sales productivity and new hire ramp time.
- Partner with Sales and Finance to develop a sales plan around sales roles, coverage models, or team configurations in order to maximize sales productivity. This includes sales compensation plans, sales quotas, team sizing, and territories.
- Prioritize investments in enabling technologies in support of sales and customer success productivity including enhancements to the company Customer Relationship Management technology platform.
What You’ll Bring:
- 5+ years of sales/business operations or revenue operations experience in a high-growth SaaS environment
- Experience successfully managing analytically rigorous corporate initiatives leveraging standard SaaS sales metrics and benchmarking
- Proven ability to identify and lead growth enabling initiatives for rapidly scaling organizations
- Well-organized, strong communication skills and ability to manage and influence direct and indirect reports
- Experience architecting and managing revenue systems
- Business Intelligence, Analytics and Data science experience
- Enablement team leadership experience
Benefits We Offer:
- Competitive salary and equity
- Unlimited paid time off
- 401k plan with employer contribution
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- One Medical membership
- Generous parental leave policy
- Remote-friendly work environment
Who We Are:
Tonic.ai mimics your production databases to create safe, high-quality, synthetic data to be used by your developers in their local environments. Thousands of developers use data generated with Tonic.ai daily to accelerate their CI/CD pipelines in industries as broad-ranging as healthcare, financial services, logistics, education, and e-commerce. Working with customers like eBay, the NHL, and ClassPass, Tonic.ai has quadrupled our business in the past 12 months. We are expanding our team to take us to the next level of growth — join us!