Director of Revenue Operations at LivePerson
LivePerson is a transformational force in how brands and consumers communicate. With over 18,000 brands, including HSBC, Disney, Verizon, and Home Depot, we are on a mission to make life easier for people and brands everywhere through trusted Conversational AI. We believe in a future where conversations are the norm for getting your intentions fulfilled - whatever they are.
We are an innovative, intent-driven company that believes in building the future and we are looking for growth minded, unconventional thinkers, developers and builders to join the team.
You will thrive here if:
You can operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment
You nerd out about AI, how it can be applied, or how you can learn more about it (don’t worry we’ll help)
You believe data-led decision making is the norm
You see feedback or failure as motivation to learn and to grow
You relate to our core principles and want to work with experts in their respective fields
In this role you will:
- Own the tracking of key aspects of the customer journey, including funnel/lead management, customer health tracking, and working with customer success to make operational improvements to the renewals process
- Defining the Total Addressable Market and establishing a Routes-to-Market plan (direct sales, partners), and a Sales Coverage model (including establishing sales territories)
- Partner with cross functional leaders to drive operational improvements in their respective areas. This includes partnering with them to advise and agree on projects to improve operations and then driving delivery of these improvements
- Drive operational reporting for the business, including identifying the metrics that define success and developing the systems and processes to track and report on them
- Provide additional support depending on ad hoc projects to improve sales processes - implement new tools, enablement sessions, etc.
Your qualifications are:
- Highly motivated, self-starter individual with excellent problem solving skills and attention to details
- At least 7 years working in a sales or revenue operations role
- Masterful written and verbal communication skills.
- A deep understanding of SaaS sales, customer success, and marketing.
- Experience with best-in-class systems and tools.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, quickly changing environment with a sense of urgency
- People management experience
Why you’ll love working here:
LivePerson was named to FastCompany’s World’s most innovative companies of 2020 list for the Artificial Intelligence category. We offer amazing colleagues along with opportunities to push your own limits to grow. We embrace invention and experimentation. Most importantly, you’ll have an ability to make an impact at work and at brands across the globe as we build the future with trusted Conversational AI together.
At LivePerson, people from diverse backgrounds come together to do their best work and be their authentic selves. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.