We lead with our culture
Reibus is committed to creating a culture that allows great people to do awesome things. We learn from each other, and our individual experiences and differences power that learning. We welcome the contributions you can bring from your unique perspective. We want great people who are looking to grow and develop-personally and professionally-as we build something truly extraordinary together.
About the Role
The Director of Revenue Enablement will act as an integrating role between various revenue areas, including sales, marketing and CX. This position will be reporting to the VP of Revenue Operations and will be responsible for leading the Sales and Customer Enablement initiatives for Sales and CX roles to increase the sales productivity and support customer growth. The successful candidate can think strategically, act tactically, and is proactive in their ability to understand what leadership needs to successfully execute on the plan. The ideal candidate is a self starter with an understanding of the complex but has the ability to communicate thoughts simply and effectively. This position will be reporting to the Vice President of Revenue Operations.
This is an exceptional opportunity to make a huge impact by joining a fast-growing team that is innovating the supply chain for industrial products. We want you to learn and grow at Reibus, to try new things and take chances. This role is for the Director of Revenue Enablement that seeks an environment where their talents can drive industry change!
Why You Will Love Reibus!
- We put customers first
- We have created a dynamic environment that enables you to impact growth
- Team over self
- Focus on results and closing pipeline deals
- 300% plus YoY growth
- $300B industrial segment potential with Reibus is the leader in B2B metals marketplace
What will you be doing?
- Establish metrics and objectives for revenue enablement and make recommendations to Sales Leadership for increasing sales productivity
- Provide resources to enable revenue team to drive, in a measurable way, significant customer cohort growth
- Map company's revenue process with our customer's buying process to understand and enhance what skills, knowledge, process and tools are required by our sales force to increase velocity and conversion rates at each stage in those processes.
- Conduct an analysis of current skills, processes, knowledge and processes to and work with the leadership team to identify strengths and areas for development.
- Implement the development, delivery and training of effective sales playbooks
- Manage tools and systems that enable revenue facing teams (CRM, etc.)
- Understand and communicate the forces that are impacting our performance and how we can adapt to keep winning
- Implement Revenue Enablement as a discipline at Reibus
- 5+ years of experience in Sales, Sales Enablement, Learning & Development, Sales Operations, Product Marketing or related field - within a SaaS company is preferred
- Sales tools management required - proficiency in Salesforce and sales enablement tools
- Cross-departmental initiatives management experience, such as product marketing, sales automation, sequencing and templating is preferred
- Ability to develop and support an attitude of strong and effective teamwork across all departments
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills and ability to engage effectively at all levels of the organization, with focus on stakeholder management
- Demonstrated ability to seamlessly manage competing priorities
- Proven ability to think creatively, developing new ideas and forward-thinking solutions.
- Previous experience in a quota-carrying role and ability to understand the challenges that the sales team encounters daily is preferred
Our diversity is our strength!
We learn from each other, and our individual differences power that learning. We welcome people with differing experiences and opinions. Your identity, preferences, background, experience, beliefs and abilities are what make you who you are as an individual. We are an equal opportunity employer because what makes you different makes us better. Come be a part of the diverse Reibus family!
To learn more about becoming part of the Reibus family by emailing us at [email protected] .