The Revenue Operations team is the backbone that helps the go-to-market (GTM) team run effectively. Our job is to manage the full funnel operations across the customer lifecycle and provide the organization documentation and expertise needed for the teams to function efficiently.
As the leader for Revenue Enablement at Chainalysis you will be responsible for maximizing effectiveness of all customer-facing personnel. The Revenue organization will double in size over the next 12 months and we believe the enablement function is critical. You’ll assess the current go-to-market process and collaborate with Executive leadership, Product Management and Marketing to develop the content framework and skills necessary for success.
This role is part of our Revenue organization leadership team and will report to the VP of Revenue Operations. You’ll need to hire & develop a team of enablement professionals to support our growing international teams. You will split your time between hands-on work, collaboration with our Marketing and Revenue organizations, and team management and mentorship.
In one year you’ll know you were successful if you’ve…
- Analyzed current go-to-market and determined factors that make a successful Chainalysis account executive, pre-sales engineer or customer success manager
- Established a framework for measurement of productivity and effectiveness
- Implemented an on-boarding process to bring new hires into the organization and set them on a path to success.
- Developed a program to effectively improve the skills and knowledge of the Revenue organization beyond new hire program
- Created a development program for Revenue organization managers to ensure they have the skills, knowledge, processes, and tools required to lead their teams effectively
A background like this helps:
- Prior experience in a senior role or leading sales enablement for a B2B software company.
- You've previously been an Account Executive or sales rep.
- Knowledge of Force Management, Command of the Message, and MEDDIC sales process
- Understanding of the needs of an enterprise sales organization and experience building the right content to assist in the selling process
- Experience working in or with financial services, particularly related to financial crime, AML/CFT compliance, payments, or trading systems
- You're passionate about cryptocurrency, blockchain, and related technologies or willing to learn!
At Chainalysis, we help government agencies, cryptocurrency businesses, and financial institutions track and investigate illicit activity on the blockchain, allowing them to engage confidently with cryptocurrency. We take care of our people with great benefits, professional development opportunities, and fun.
You belong here.
At Chainalysis, we believe that diversity of experience and thought makes us stronger. With both customers and employees around the world, we are committed to ensuring our team reflects the unique communities around us. Some of the ways we’re ensuring we keep learning are an internal Diversity Committee, Days of Reflection throughout the year including International Women’s Day, Juneteenth, Harvey Milk Day, and International Migrant’s Day, and a commitment to continue revisiting and reevaluating our diversity culture.
We encourage applicants across any race, ethnicity, gender/gender expression, age, spirituality, ability, experience and more. Additionally, if you need any accommodations to make our interview process more accessible to you due to a disability, don't hesitate to let us know. You can learn more here. We can’t wait to meet you.
Applying from the EU? Please review our Candidate GDPR Notice.
By submitting this application, I consent to and authorize Chainalysis to contact my former employers, and any and all other persons and organizations for information bearing upon my qualifications for employment. I further authorize the listed employers, schools and personal references to give Chainalysis (without further notice to me) any and all information about my previous employment and education, along with other pertinent information they may have, and hereby waive any actions which I may have against either party(ies) for providing a reference. I understand any future employment will be contingent on the Company receiving satisfactory employment references.
Chainalysis COVID-19 Policy - USA
All employees are required to have or obtain a COVID-19 vaccination as a condition of employment at Chainalysis, unless an exemption has been approved. All employees shall be required to report their vaccine status. All new employees shall be required to provide proof of their vaccination status prior to the start of their employment.
Chainalysis COVID-19 Policy - EMEA
As an employer, Chainalysis is obliged to ensure a healthy and safe working environment. This means that we must try to prevent the coronavirus from spreading inside the workplace and all employees are obliged to follow the local regulations issued by the relevant health authorities.
- To help support a safe work environment, we encourage all employees in EMEA to get fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
- Employees will not be required to attend an event or in-person customer meeting.
- Employees in the EU and the UK are allowed to travel internationally for internal meetings to any country deemed “green or amber” by the EU and the UK authorities. All attendees for Chainalysis in-person events or meetings will be required to adhere to the following guidelines:
- International travel will only be permitted if you receive approval from both your manager and Executive Leader
- You must familiarize yourself and comply with any screening/safety protocols imposed by the entity/individual hosting the in-person meeting or event
- You must comply with any and all safety guidelines and travel restrictions established by applicable law
- If you are in close or proximate contact with others at the event/customer site and test positive for COVID-19, you must immediately notify the People Team and avoid contact with others for 10 days
Chainalysis COVID-19 Policy - APAC
With circumstances changing on a regular basis and parts of our APAC team going in and out of mandatory lockdown, APAC will continue to follow country legislation and guidelines.